I just wanna know how THIS will be spun into some liberal's fault : Swingers Discussion 77776
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsI just wanna know how THIS will be spun into some liberal's fault
TOPIC: I just wanna know how THIS will be spun into some liberal's fault
Created by: yinyang420 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
They're those large pink knobby things in the shorn scrotum resting on your chin!

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
"You're only still here because I allow you to be."

And I appreciate you donating your chin as an the appropriate resting spot for my ballsac.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
"If I had the time you'd be gone in less than a week."

ROFLMFAO!

I'm yet another of John Wayne's success stories.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
"You're full of shit but that shit will run out at some point. "

It sure hasn't for you!

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
No Perfect I actually want him to stay. I really want him to continue spewing his bullshit then everyone will see what a nut case he really is.

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
Can you not read plain english....I have said over and over the cover up was WRONG! Those that did it should be punished and BGen Johnson stated that action was being initiated against those in command who attempted to cover up the friendly fire incident. I concur with that.

However, the spin that it was a murder is BS. NO WHERE does Keith Tillman or his mother claim that. They understand mistakes happen in war. They understand that Pat could of been killed. They even understand that initial reports on how someone dies in battle are often incorrect. Their concerns and I agree with them, is that once authorities in the states, became aware of the cover up they did not inform the Tillman's immediately.

Stop being haters and conspiracy theorist.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
Yes and the subsequent coverup was an "accident" too. Ooops. First we "accidentally" killed him, then we "accidentally" lied about. Sorry 'bout that.

If by "accident" you mean "on purpose" then yes, it was totally an accident. Ooops.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
"But a vehicle gunner and other Rangers from the second group rounded a bend in the road, and mistaking the bearded Afghan -- who was carrying an AK-47 -- for the enemy, opened fire within 15 seconds on Tillman's three-man squad 85 yards away." --------------------------------------------------------- You claimed Pat Tillman was purposely murdered. Keith Tillman's own testimony even acknowledges it was a MISTAKE. No intent....do you not understand the difference. It was a tragic MISTAKE and the in country Command and the in country Public Affairs Leadership (those on the ground in Afghanistan) should not have attempted to cover up this mistake for what ever reason. No one disputes that! Keith Tillman and his mother DO NOT believe Pat Tillman was murdered. Their LEGITIMATE complaint was the in country command attempting to cover up the mistake. A cover up that was NOT exposed by civilians but by the Military’s own system of checks and balances. Yes, - it should not have happened! Yes, - it took several follow ups to get a complete picture! Yes - it took a CID investigation versus the normal IG investigation to uncover the complete truth. However, those are all DOD agencies that had to cut through the fog of war. However, your attempts in making it into a murder conspiracy when it is not are unwarranted.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
"More than that, e_and_r, let me be the one to STICK HIM there and add my own lizard navy seal of authenticity!"

Hey let's go lizard giggin'!!!

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Oh no GaryB is a fully grown swamp lizzard! The sewer variety you can find in any cesspool!

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: I just wanna know how THIS will be spun into some liberal's fault