I hold Obama directly responsible for this : Swingers Discussion 2170971064
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsI hold Obama directly responsible for this
TOPIC: I hold Obama directly responsible for this
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   64 to 73 of 73 
User Details are only visible to members.
Why are you so hung up on Robert Fj?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2640 posts)
Robert, why are you hung up on this civil war thing. You will not be involved on either side. Stop fantasizing about Americans killing Americans.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
Vacp:

If they (current service members) do not, I will support prison for no less than 10 years for anyone who doesn't show up. (currently serving service members)

If they (current service members) pick up arms against their fellow service members, then I will support their execution under the powers which all officers in a time of war have. (summery execution for disobeying and or treason)

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7236 posts)
robert There is another top lever evaluation of star officers going on right now to sort out who will order our military to go to war on our own people. This should tell you much, if they have a reason to look then they already know that some, many, or most will not. I have been telling you this for a long time. This last purge should clearly demonstrate that this is true. Our military will be highly inefficient against their brothers, fathers, sisters, uncles, and cousins. If you had actually seen much combat and shared that experience with other combat hardened troops you would understand this but you don't. From that I learn a lot. No Robert you are not going to form an untrue fact by how you form your question. The military will not murder their own families, bomb their own homes, or destroy the infra of their own country. Just not going to happen. I will always stand for what I think is right, period, even when no one is looking or listening. It is called "personal integrity" the fact that you have to ask the question is proof positive that you do not understand that concept. You need to look that one up. Am I willing to die for my country as based on our constitutional? Yes I am. I retired after 23 years and five combat tours because of battle injuries. I lived every day of that time knowing that potential for death and injury was real and could happen that day or the next. I didn't drive a desk, hide in armor, or some IED proof APC. At what point I am willing to spend my life fighting domestic enemies is for me to know. I am nearer the end of my life than the beginning. The question is not if I am going to die, but how, when, and with how much suffering. I would much rather die fighting for what I believe in than suffering the neglect of socialized medicine for nothing. Just one of those points we reach in life. I'm not afraid to die so what should I spend my life on. It is kind of the last big decision to make.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
Ah one thing Robert,are you sure that as a whole the US military will stand behind Obama?

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
US civil war?... lol.

Three questions.

1) Do you support such actions as conducting a civil war against a government which has free elections?

2) If so, will you stand toe to toe against the full might of the US military?

3) If you support said civil war, what government do you intend to install as you fight your war? What government do you intend to install to govern the entire country?

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7236 posts)
I almost bought one of them in the early 80's. I bought a FN-FAL instead. Wish I had bought them both back then.Instead I bought an FN-FNC to go along with the FAL.It is hard to beat a 7.62x51.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
"...will penetrate 6 to 7 walls and retain enough energy to kill the bad guy on the other side of the baby crib three apartments down. "

Do you need special bullets that seek out the bad guy and spare the baby? Now that you've put the word out, maybe gun grabbers will be grabbing them.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Since springfield is the only ones keeping up right now it is time to order a brand new M1A1 semi auto in 308. Unlike the much smaller 223 round the 308 is a true high powered battle rifle cartridge. Because it is not black, because it does not have a pistol grip, because of the utter stupidity of the gun grabbers this much more effective battle rifle is still available and it isn't on most of the ban lists either!!!!! When in use rounds expended from this rifle will not penetrate on Structural wall and tend to deflect and loose energy as the piddley 5.56 round does. The 308 will penetrate 6 to 7 walls and retain enough energy to kill the bad guy on the other side of the baby crib three apartments down. Due to massive ignorance the gun grabbers, and even the faux resident gun expert in here, the anti media have totally overlooked this magnificent firearm. This was also one of the much preferred long range competition rifles of the past because of it's superb accuracy and retention of bullet energy at extended range. Because of the efforts of the, "Gun salesman of the century," This is one of the few true high powered battle rifles that we can still obtain today. Everyone needs to hurry and get your name on the list before the waiting list gets any longer. Buy another gun today before the mandatory government buy back programs seek to end our ability to own and possesses firearms...

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
stevequayle. com/index.php?s=33&d=285

Ain't it great??????

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   64 to 73 of 73 
TOPIC: I hold Obama directly responsible for this