I am done : Swingers Discussion 107069
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsI am done
TOPIC: I am done
Created by: Lucky2haveU
Original Starting post for this thread:
I am sharing with all of you. Because I think it is important. I am leaving my party afiliation and have decided to adopt the Libertarian Party. These last 2 years have been pathetic. Dems blame Rep. and reps blame dems and yet nothing is getting done. Not one side is any better than the other. I wont go into Lbertarian Ideology for you since I feel that would be up to the individual to investigate on their own unmolested. It is worth a look. I take my afiliation to a second step The constitution should be retracted and now must be returned to its original form and only should contain the original 10 Amendmants. These would be fit and adherd to by all citizens regardless of race, gender, religion, or place of origin. free Market Fair tax Drill here at home. Stop buying products from countries whose government has not been elected in a fair democratic fashion.This goes for aid to such countries as well. Close the borders and use the military to do so in a military fashion. Open detention camps for those who wish to violate federal laws on Immigration, and prior to release they must sware an oath that they would not return illegally again. Any one caught employing such individuals will lose their business and all funds from such business will go to keeping the border closed. Drugs If you wanna use drugs? Go for it knock your self out. But dont come to me to bail you out when you need help with your health. Turn the war on drugs to the private sector, Medical and jobs. Drop the contract with the UN. Retain our status with NATO over all a very functional treaty that benifits our sucurity. I will cast my vote for Mr Barr and all Libertarian party candidates. Local state and federal.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 128   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Ya know, this all sounds well & good, but didn't all political partys begin with as noble a cause? What's to keep the libertarians from becomin the demopublicopolis of the future?

I'm fed up too, but somehow I can't quite buy into the idea of an anti party party.

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
First 4 post is your answer. Dzzy I wont rehash them and if truly interested look it up. libertarianparty DOT ###

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
im embarrassed to admit that i am not so update on nor do i really want to spend time looking but could u generally state libertarian values or platforms?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
No. Good question good. I will tell you why. Bush was lied to as well. By EU Intel and the previous Administration. The US and GB were the only countries in the UN to follow through with the resolutions and to do what needed to be done. Remember I didnt like the way Rummy ran it after the overthrow. I will vote libertarian in our local and state and will more than likely vote for McCain in the general. But continue to work toward libertarian values.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Bob Barr(Congressman from Georgia, 1995-2003), like Ron Paul is now a libertarian. I watched him on Fox news Sunday yesterday,he voted for the war, but now believes he was mislead by the Bush administration about the war in Iraq. He also believes he was mislead about the patriot Act by the Bush administration

so, my question to Lucky is, Now that you have changed your political affiliation, are you now against the war and patriot aact?

Arizona City AZ
Username hidden
(2472 posts)
McCain will not over turn RvW, he cannot, the Supreme Court even without the anti America leftwing nutz will not either. Just another ploy to get voters for the anti American and racist hussein "the turban" obamayomomma.

that is the spin of the right because they dont want that to be a focus issue of the election. just read mccain's word. ROE MUST BE OVERTURNED.. i mean how obvious can that be. to be honest, the fact that he thinks that makes him suspect in my opinion. heck, i am not sure he even believes that which makes it worse..

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
Good grief the lib's will tell any lie when they are in a panic. McCain will not over turn RvW, he cannot, the Supreme Court even without the anti America leftwing nutz will not either. Just another ploy to get voters for the anti American and racist hussein "the turban" obamayomomma.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
"Roe vs. Wade is a landmark case!"

Plessy was a landmark case, too...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17378 posts)
"The chances of RvW being overturned is about as much as my chances of dating Angelina Jolie."

And you don't look anything like Billy Bob Thornton...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17378 posts)
OMG the sky is falling McCain if he is elected is going to overturn Roe v Wade. You all have to vote for Obama to save us from McCain.

Holy fear mongering Batman!! The chances of RvW being overturned is about as much as my chances of dating Angelina Jolie. The female voting block in this country is the strongest most diverse group and there is no way this is going to happen. It just happens to be this is the group that is going to cut Obama off at the pass.

But by all means keep trying to scare the girls into voting for Obama. It's funny to watch the desperation. But I kinda think the girls are smarter than that.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19526 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 128   End
TOPIC: I am done