Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics I am a responsible gun owner!
TOPIC: I am a responsible gun owner!
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 348   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Being able to safely use a firearm as on a range, in the field, or hunting is one thing. To remain calm, take aim, and shoot at/hit a person in a room full of innocent people is entirely different."

Yes, it's far better for everyone to just tremble in the corner of the classroom and wait to be executed.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17386 posts)
Steve, I haven't really looked for any studies. Maybe later I will.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
"There are some teachers I wouldn't trust to drive my dog to the dog park. I know 2 that fit that bill. "

So you're answer is to not arm teachers instead of employing only good ones? I know cops, and military members that I wouldn't trust with my dog.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17386 posts)
"There are some teachers I wouldn't trust to drive my dog to the dog park."

And a lot with a military background.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
"I am sorry you are lost on this FJ, in reality you just dont want to believe that on average living with guns increases your chances of dying by guns. "

And living on a farm increases your chance of getting killed by a cow, or a tractor. Big fucking deal.

Living with guns also increases your chance of living when confronted with an armed intruder. Find a fucking statistic that means something to people with a brain.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17386 posts)
Just my opinion mind you...

There are some teachers I wouldn't trust to drive my dog to the dog park. I know 2 that fit that bill. I had no say in their getting the job they have. Someone else gave them the job of being a teacher.

Being able to safely use a firearm as on a range, in the field, or hunting is one thing. To remain calm, take aim, and shoot at/hit a person in a room full of innocent people is entirely different.

I don't believe everyone can do that. I believe there are some educators and some in the general population who would be able to, but not all.

Arm all teachers? Absolutely not. Arm those who can perfrom under stress- OK.

I'd need to see the details of any proposal to arm teachers before I'd give my okey dokey on it.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
I'm not lost, YOU are. The study had to do with suicides, which both Perf and I already proved were higher in countries with strict gun laws. The study also had to do with people suffering gunshot wounds, of course any body with a IQ higher than 50 could figure out if you die from a gunshot wound it came from a fucking gun. I could care less how a person kills themselves, so you are wasting your time on that shit. I doubt most people here care if people kill themselves or how. I just don't worry like libtards with such dumb shit.

Most people die of accidents, old age, and normal causes having not a fucking thing to do with guns. You have yet to prove that drownings, fires, falls, old age, disease has anything to do with gun ownership.

Typical liberal!

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19553 posts)
I am sorry you are lost on this FJ, in reality you just dont want to believe that on average living with guns increases your chances of dying by guns. Its pretty simple, but when it blows your world view its apparently impossible to grasp.

W Bloomfield MI
Username hidden
(512 posts)
I never could understand the Liberal Mind.

Why wouldn't somebody expect that teachers, who are charged with our children's safety for at least 1,260 hours a year, be trustworthy enough to also carry a gun?

Would you hire a babysitter or nanny who was unstable, unreliable, or prone to foolish behavior?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17386 posts)
You want a survey to say that people who die from gunshot wounds did not involve a gun?

What a liberal, total ignorance...

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19553 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 348   End
TOPIC: I am a responsible gun owner!