I am a responsible gun owner! : Swingers Discussion 2135521081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsI am a responsible gun owner!
TOPIC: I am a responsible gun owner!
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 348   End
User Details are only visible to members.
BS he was found not guilty, they finally got him on firearm possession charges but I believe it was a misdemeanor conviction. Most times the courts rule in favor in of self defense even in liberal states like Illinois and New York State.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
FJ- I have friends who train for depts, and they say some scary things have been seen on the ranges while training. I am not saying all are like this but there are some that make you wonder how they even Qualified the first time .

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
anybody remember burne heart getes,(i know it not spelled right )he was tried 4 or 5 times before he was convicted. they didn't tried him to get a conviction.they tried him to put the fear in all the people in new york city.you can not carry a gun to protect yourself.all the crooks now have a free rein to do whatever they want.and YOU can not protect YOURSELF,YOU are NOT allowed.........BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
The defense of assault weapon and automatic-fire handguns and large amounts of ammo are the result of treacherous reasoning by fearful citizens who need to promote their belief that they are sane and rational citizens protecting their Second Amendment rights.

All such raitonalizations are both absurd and insane, cousins of insanity in the arsenal of the lexicon for American domestic terrorists.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6780 posts)
"What actually separates a mental health sufferer that goes out and kills innocent people on such a grand scale, from a suicide bomber?

They both share the same characteristics..

1. Obviously mentally challenged 2. Wanting to die for their actions 3. It's always someone else's fault for their actions"

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
I will have to find the study, but I heard that a person is more likely to get shot by a police officer when cops have guns.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
oh ya, there was that incident not very long ago.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16711 posts)
"Being able to safely use a firearm as on a range, in the field, or hunting is one thing. To remain calm, take aim, and shoot at/hit a person in a room full of innocent people is entirely different."

The above holds true for a police officer, soldier, or security officer. I will have to dig for the video but of two NYPD officers in a shootout on the street managed to shoot 9 innocent victims. One officer can be clearly seen standing his ground shooting the suspect. The other officer is running away shooting cowboy style not even aiming or looking. I don't know if NYPD posted ballistic reports, but I would be willing to bet the cop running away shot the innocent bystanders.

In another NYPD shooting a man was shot to death by one of the dept highly trained units for having a cordless drill in his car. In New York the police are more dangerous than the criminals.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
And I never said that EVERY teacher should be armed. I think they all should be the type of person you could trust to arm. Even a poor defense is better than no defense.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16711 posts)
Perfect, I didn't say that I am against all teachers possesing a firearm in a classroom.

Because someone makes a good educator doesn't mean that makes them good in a life or death situation involving an armed assailant.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 348   End
TOPIC: I am a responsible gun owner!