I am a responsible gun owner! : Swingers Discussion 2135521071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsI am a responsible gun owner!
TOPIC: I am a responsible gun owner!
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 348   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Gun Free Zones = Safe Killing Zones

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19317 posts)
""Increased safety" for those around others with guns. Sounds good but unfortunately statistics do not present that. " ======= At what point do we as a society decide this is a failed experiment? More guns = more murders, not less.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
There were two people murdered in Indiana by bomb, does anyone know if they owned firearms. Because according to Steve they could not have died unless they had firearms in the house.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19317 posts)
"Increased safety" for those around others with guns. Sounds good but unfortunately statistics do not present that. As for Kent State, nice story about National Guard recruits and all, far more political than merely being tired of responding to riots.

State College PA
Username hidden
(81 posts)
It has been some 30 years or more since I read the after action reports about Kent State. So I could be wrong or at least fuzzy on some of the stuff. Some of the things that came out. Some of the people who were shot were not students of Kent. I think there were a couple of students shot but were actually walking to or from classes and not part of the demonstration. For example the infamous picture of the girl kneeling over the body with her arms stretched out. She was a 15-16 year old run away from Florida. Her parents had been searching for her. When they saw her on the news they came and got her. I don't think the body was a student too. All of the National Guardsmen who did the shooting were Kent State students. It was finals week and they had been called out of classes. They had been called out several times in the weeks before. They were just plain pissed off about how many times they had been called out of classes and had to report for riot duty. They were worried about their grades and if they were going to pass their final exams and such.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
fj;I agree with you 99% of the time.but I have to disagree with you on one thing.my weiner is bigger.thats how libbers try to hook you by changing the subject.but we don't fall for it.really tho I do agree with most of the time...........BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
BS the US Supreme court has ruled that law enforcement is not responsible for individual safety. That falls on each of us how to best protect ourselves. Not everybody is competent to carry a firearm. For those of us who are we actually increase the safety of those around us, even though the libtards whimper about us.

Ungrateful stupid liberal bastards!

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19317 posts)
heres my piont who do you trust with your life, the state,the county,the city,or yourself.they hounded him until they got a conviction.now evrybody knows it will cost you a lot to carry a tool to protect yourself.weather its a gun,knife,a club,they will hound you.its cheaper to be a victim so they can call for more controls.....BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
BTW I understand that none of the students shot and killed at Kent State had guns in the dorms. How can it possibly be that they were shot?

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19317 posts)
Looking I have too, I have seen far too many cops almost shoot themselves in the foot. For some reason as soon as the numpties hands get on the grips they immediately take the safety off and finger goes on the trigger before presentation on target.

Then there is the cop that shot a double amputee in a wheel chair for waving a pen. Unfortunately cops have the same percentage of idiots as any other profession.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19317 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 348   End
TOPIC: I am a responsible gun owner!