I am a responsible gun owner! : Swingers Discussion 2135521041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsI am a responsible gun owner!
TOPIC: I am a responsible gun owner!
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 348   End
User Details are only visible to members.
*Rocket City Redneck Court Jester can never come up with anything original. He keeps singing the same song. *

Coming from a person that repeated "Rocket City Redneck Court Jester" over 19 times in the past 3 days {WEG}

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16810 posts)
dispruptive = disruptive

I guess I shouldn't be watching Houston losing (so far) to the Vikings. This game could cost me a few bucks.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
obviously so. he is good to have around for the laughs he provides.

The forum buffoon is an integral part of the forums , without him we would never know what hump day is, never know when it was going to rain, never know when it is safe to break out the joom lens. Lest we forget the misters he so loves....

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9692 posts)
Looking obviously somebody with a IQ lower than a brick.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19424 posts)
intellegent = intelligent I rest my case. You are one funny guy Tweedle

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9692 posts)
Maybe Tweedle should have spent more time learning to spell when they were in shool.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9692 posts)
He's worried about his purse at the risk of a child's life. Fucking amazing! heaven forbid he'll consume one less twinkie, perish the thought!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16810 posts)
*Look at the real facts*

OK

* NJ as an example has 2,530 sepatate public schools.*

Come again?

*I don't know how other states fund their schools, but we do it by property tax and I can see my taxes skyrocket and I have no children in the schooll system.*

Move out out of that tiny semi attached cereal box you live in!

As to your taxes, PUALEEZZ, as if there isn't public info on what the tax rate is in your area.

Your property taxes are nothing, big, fat nothing in comparison to those of us who are actually PULLING YOUR load of Twinkies! That semi attached cereal box on that postage stamp size property covers nothing, go to Florida!

The gall!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16810 posts)
"Police will do more then look out for gun violence they can HIT on the vanilla teachers. Look at the supply of pussy."

If police officers are placed in schools, I would certainly hope they would be watching for all activities disrpuptive to and inappropriate for a school besides gun violence. The statement about hitting on vanilla teachers and the statement about the supply of pussy is indicative of dysfunctional thinking.

Just my opinion.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Tweedle has a point , if they divert all those resources to schools, what will be left to protect the Twinkies Supplies?

Priorities after all, Let's protect our money, our gold, Our baby killer President, and out twinkies supply, why worry about the kids?

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9692 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 348   End
TOPIC: I am a responsible gun owner!