I am a responsible gun owner! : Swingers Discussion 2135521021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsI am a responsible gun owner!
TOPIC: I am a responsible gun owner!
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 348   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Looking,

By any chance do you know if there is a list of senior citizens who commit insurance fraud and tax evasion?

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16829 posts)
I would be more concerned with knowing who was abusing social services, who was on welfare, and who was forclosed on than who owned any handguns, but have at it if it makes you sleep better at night. Just love the logic, Imagine all the homes that can be easily burglarized , when pospective thieves can have to comfort of knowing which homes DO NOT have a way of protecting themelves.

I would welcome such , I think the logic is so stupid it is actually funny.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9692 posts)
From that link:

"Clinton also unveiled the $60-million fifth round of funding for "COPS in School," a Justice Department program that helps pay the costs of placing police officers in schools to help make them safer for students and teachers. The money will be used to provide 452 officers in schools in more than 220 communities.

"Already, it has placed 2,200 officers in more than 1,000 communities across our nation, where they are heightening school safety as well as coaching sports and acting as mentors and mediators for kids in need," Clinton said." ====== This was 2000. Note that money is being appropriated. In 2012, conservatives say the government must spend less. $60 mill for 452 police = $133,000 per officer That's not going to pay for very many years of protection.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Funny how when a conservative suggests something similar to that which a liberal proposed, that it's an outrageous suggestion...

articles.latimes . c om/2000/apr/16/news/mn-20323

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
I would like to see it publicized the number of armed guards protecting the libtard politicians, and celebrities that are anti gun.

Of course we already know that Obama's wife and children are protected by armed guards with evil black guns.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19441 posts)
I'd like to see a paper publish the names and addresses of those of welfare and foodstamps.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17153 posts)
"The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, estimated that 34,833 people in 2001 died from cirrhosis of the liver, cancer and other diseases linked to drinking too much beer, wine and spirits.

Another 40,933 died from car crashes and other mishaps caused by excessive alcohol use.

That's a total of 75,766.

In 2011 the CDC found these gun-related statistics...

Accidental discharge 851 Suicide 19,766 Homicide 11,101 Undetermined Intent 222

That's 31,943...less than HALF. Where's the outcry to finally control alcohol, change our alcohol culture, get alcohol off the streets and out of our lives? " ======= You can also find that even more people die of heart disease, largely due to obesity, which can largely be traced to bad eating and lack of exercise.

You may cry out about any or all of these unfortunate trends. Some of them overlap, but fixing one does not tend to fix another one.

Obviously, Prohibition was tried and considered to be a failure. New York mayor Bloomberg outlawed giant sugary drinks, hoping to head off some of the obesity problem in his city. He's also come out for restricting assault weapons, for what should be obvious reasons.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Sometime soon, maybe this next year, Grandpas and Grandmas against the assassination of grade school children will rise up to oppose the NRA litany of Christmas that Includes more guns and more deaths at Christmas tide.

Responsible gun owners across America will undoubtedly protest the ideal that school children should Live as long as their grandparents.

Merry philosophical mish-mash insanity, shooters.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7036 posts)
Agreed FJ, itisn't so much the whitehouse I worry about , more to the point I worry about the info those who push those petitions would use the info for.

I treat them all like I would a chain letter. discard!

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9692 posts)
No, I don't sign any of those petitions. What do you think the white house does with all that information?

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19441 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 348   End
TOPIC: I am a responsible gun owner!