I am a responsible gun owner! : Swingers Discussion 2135521011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsI am a responsible gun owner!
TOPIC: I am a responsible gun owner!
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 350   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Here in case you forgot what you posted tweedle-

*** Where are the privacy rights of sex offenders? Their locations are all over at least NJ State Police's website for NJ *** you posted this, nobody else. This clearly shows your concern for sex offenders, or did you mean those other sex offenders?

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9621 posts)
Tweedle you need to do a foil on your lawmakers you may be shocked to find out how many are able to own and possess them.

I have already copied and pasted you comments about your concern for sexual predators rights

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9621 posts)
Tweedle I could care less what you look for, I know a wee bit more about what is available to the public than you. You think this is some cutting edge information you are going to retrieve, that is the funny part, you act like this is cutting edge information.

What is not funny , is that by your own post you rationalize any legal and law abiding citizen having the ability to own a handgun is the same as a sexual predator, So I can gather you feel the likes of Sen Shumer and a host of other liberal lawmakers are of the same ilk? You also rationalize that sexual predators are due rights of privacy, you said this in your own post not me , no spin although now you are trying to play it off like I am twisting what you clearly stated. Are you having a problem comprehending what you stated?

What is your next excuse going to be that you have a sugar rush from ingesting black market twinkies???

Get a grip man , you and your liberal pundits carry on like the sky is falling, looking to ban and or blame others for anything you do not like , or want another to have. instead of blaming the shooter, or ciminal for thier actions. Ok I got it, we all got it, you are going to do what ever you can to try and take them away have fun with that. if that makes you feel complete , or warm at night go for it.

At the end of the day you will still be miserable , you still will sit in a lonely little apt , eating your last twinkies saying Why me? Although you may also have a stack of papers that for lack of better use you will be able to say you have.

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9621 posts)
you posted- " Him: Straight ,48 Where am I going to bring down gun owners? Am I taking them on vacation?

. I'll bet they're on the NYS Police website also. Where are the privacy rights of sex offenders? Their locations are all over at least NJ State Police's website for NJ Looking your not distracting me at all. You try to but it never seems to work. And I glad that NYS is tracking down people who commit fraud, but that has no bearing on the subject matter at hand. See you like to change the subject when you know your're wrong. You try and change the subject instead of standing up for everyones rights and not just your own. Brick NJ Report to Moderator 19 Minutes View rdy2playwu's posts (9077 post) "

In case you missed this part of your post...... *****Where are the privacy rights of sex offenders? Their locations are all over at least NJ State Police's website for NJ****

it sure looks like you are concerned for the rights of Sexual offenders in the state of NJ, now I did not change that in any way shape or form. Please explain how that is not an indication that you are in support of protecting the rights of sexual offenders, yet you want to expose gun owners?

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9621 posts)
Seriously? Gun owners want a list of other gun owners?

Sounds like stalking to me.

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
For what purpose would you want to have a list of gun owners?

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
I see so you are concerned with the privacy of sex offenders now?

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9621 posts)
Tweedle- so far 4 people were charged with insurance fraud, seems the State feels that when you predominantly work and live in one state that is Your permanant residence, not just because you owned in another....

Please tell us how you are going to bring down all those gun owners, and how you are rallying for the rights of privacy for sex offenders. I am sorry for distracting your points of getting this information

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9621 posts)
Tweedle, I don't even need a FOIL for the forclosures, I can just go to the courthouse direct. Oh and no nickels needed for that , it pays to know people sometimes.

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9621 posts)
I am sure there is one, I will have to go an look this week.

I know how a certain poster stated it was legal yet NYS is now prosecuting people for just what that poster was doing for insurance fraud. There was a article about it @ 3 weeks ago regarding the amount of people claiming residency , yet they were primary residence and work locations are in NY. The state had insvestigators assigned to seek such violations.

Tweedle better look in Pa. too, also he may want to check about those out of state full carry permits offered in Pa. as well, I am not sure if he will have enough nickles to do this until the end of the month when his stipend comes in though.

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9621 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 350   End
TOPIC: I am a responsible gun owner!