I am a responsible gun owner! : Swingers Discussion 21355210101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsI am a responsible gun owner!
TOPIC: I am a responsible gun owner!
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 348   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Goodenuff,

I didn't give one of your comments proper due yesterday until I was thinking about it on the way home last night. You made a good point from the footnotes of the study I cited yesterday in that the statistics don't imply what happens with individual gun owners.

Of course someone like FJ who I believe was in the military, who may have been in combat, who I believe was a cop, who probably hunted all his life, for him those statistics might not hold and he may be less likely to die via gunshot than the larger group of gun owners.

But I see no one cited a survey/study/publication that contradicts the one I cited.

W Bloomfield MI
Username hidden
(511 posts)
"Shouldn't we be able to trust all the people we allow to supervise our children with guns?"

Yes we should!

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19417 posts)
Shouldn't we be able to trust all the people we allow to supervise our children with guns?"

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17115 posts)
I had to look to make sure I had it right. One "they" was the Governor Dayton, the other "they":

"A state lawmaker plans to introduce legislation that would allow teachers to carry guns in Minnesota schools. Rep. Tony Cornish says arming staff members would help prevent attacks like the Sandy Hook shootings in Connecticut."

Some teachers are already allowed to carry in schools here. I'll wait to see about what Cornish is proposing before I say one way or the other. Apparently he's proposing a much stricter and more intense training for those who may be allowed to carry in a school.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Maybe "they" aren't exactly all the same people. Maybe they just want to say something to appease every faction, even if they also alarm just about everyone.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
" I do not condone violence of any type"

Say what?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17115 posts)
This topic has some effed up thinking by our state...

They announce they want to consider tighter gun control laws immediately after Sandy Hook, and a few days later they announce they want more armed people (teachers, administrators, etc.) in our schools?

WTF?

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Thank you Outdoors.

For the record, I do not condone violence of any type.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
"Selling assault rifles and automatic-repeat-round handguns with hundreds and thousands rounds of ammo are proof that the ' patriot protection game' easily becomes a 'killing game' in which the gun seller is an accomplice.

Any other argument includes the rationalizations of domestic violence enablers. "

-- ZZ

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
I can't read it, but has ZZ contributed anything of value here?

Usually he posts after his Last Dance with Mary Jane or Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 348   End
TOPIC: I am a responsible gun owner!