I am a responsible gun owner! : Swingers Discussion 213552
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsI am a responsible gun owner!
TOPIC: I am a responsible gun owner!
Created by: sa_interracialcpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
I own a few for home protection and it's my right to own one.

However, I some a few ideas that might help curb this growing appeal to kill EVERYONE!

Things I'm all about supporting:

Don't mess with my right to own one, just make it more difficult to just own one. Example, treat gun owners like car owners. License, insurance, written and practical gun safety exams and make it an annual requirement. You want to own a big lux car, you pay extra insurance. You wanna own a one man army assault rifle, you pay a lux tax on it.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 348   End
User Details are only visible to members.
don't listen to zz.or respond to him.it only make him post more drivel.......BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
ZZ I too shoot a lot. Both to maintain my proficiancy and to test firearms that I build or repair. Only a moron would believe that I shoot in my garage so you have designed the category you are in. As gun owner, competition shooter, gunsmith, and firearms instructor I know, teach, and practice, firearms safety every time I am involved with a firearm in any way. It is only the morons on the left who find this to be impossible.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
How many rounds of ammo do you fire in your garage before you take a walk around the school in your neighborhood?

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6978 posts)
LMAO- he is the "Master of the Misters"

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9684 posts)
He can't retire even at his age of 68, we should all get together and go hang a sign outside his house that states:

"Here lives a 68 year old man who does not own a gun but does own a JOOM lens. He enjoys turning the Misters on during his spare time"

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16441 posts)
Tweedle I have no failures, I never lost a property to forclosure, never lost a job, never collected welfare,never collected unemployment, I have never had to sponge off of my elderly mother or father. I retired from one job at the ripe old age of 46, I now travel when I want where I want, I work when I want where I want and for who I want. I never Cry about my taxes being too high, or that I pay taxes for a schol my kids do not attend.

You may confuse your own misgivings with others but not mine, rest assured I will NEVER be in your predicatment.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9684 posts)
Well tweedle the gun didn't shoot itself it was a crazy man that did, With regards to the Drones they too were driven by man , who by presidential order are killing those children.

Please spin a way that I should accept one as acceptable yet the other is a horriffic act.

They are both either horrific acts or they are both products of the mad man pulling the trigger, or authorizing it.

Maybe here in the US, we should be worried about the Future US drones , that President Obammy has also authorized to be deployed here.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9684 posts)
The President of the USA decides EVERY single day whom to take out, that you, as a US citizen are that ignorant that you don't even know what your president is doing, is dully noted.

huffingtonpost.c om/news/obama-kill-list

I'm so happy that he's with the liberals!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16441 posts)
and those that Obamma is killing with his policies ? they are acceptable?

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9684 posts)
Can you please tell us which children are worth living? Since you also avoided that question in your other thread, please let me know which children you feel are worth living, and which are not?

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9684 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 348   End
TOPIC: I am a responsible gun owner!