I Want A,,,IRS,,,Field Audit : Swingers Discussion 2221481051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsI Want A,,,IRS,,,Field Audit
TOPIC: I Want A,,,IRS,,,Field Audit
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   51 to 53 of 53 
User Details are only visible to members.
Having...It is under the PRE, not post Obama care system that healthcare was rationed, death panels existed, and you had to demonstrate abject poverty subject to IRA verification to get assistance for life saving medical procedures....so you see, you are most confused I don't lose sleep at night fearing the boogy man in the form of the EVIL Gub Ment, nor am I afflicted with Obama skin pigment derangement syndrome

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
Like everyone else who is in the business I am..... Been there_Done That In our case, passed with flying colors...NBD Not even sure what point you are trying to make

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
Having:

"To all those who would like a,,,IRS,,,Field Audit of themselves, their family, their business, and or their employer, respond to this post saying you would. "

1) Please, the worst that will happen is I discover that I am due more money form the government.

2) My family owns no businesses and if they did, then they would do well in ensuring that they pay their taxes.

3) Why the fuck do I care if my boss is audited? He pays me 8.25 an hour... I cannot get medical, I cannot save for college and survive on that... I have no loyalty to the boss, because I was given none.

As with all capitalist ideals, you get what you pay for and my employer doesn't pay me to care about him. So should he ever meet a grizzly fate, I will sleep as quietly as a baby. He has done nothing for me, thus he has done nothing to win my care. It is a minimum wage job, there are many like it.

"Remember, Obamacare run by the,,,IRS,,,will be like a, Field Audit."

Big deal, I've got nothing to lose by being audited.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7364 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   51 to 53 of 53 
TOPIC: I Want A,,,IRS,,,Field Audit