I Want A,,,IRS,,,Field Audit : Swingers Discussion 2221481031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsI Want A,,,IRS,,,Field Audit
TOPIC: I Want A,,,IRS,,,Field Audit
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   31 to 40 of 53   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I wonder how long it takes a blocked troll's head to explode?

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
So it's Goodenuff, vacpl4fun1962, or myself who has fake pics.

Who are we talking about here?

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19465 posts)
I see fake pics...but I digress Carry on

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Vacp:

The punishing debts which came from the Treaty of Versailles lead to an economy in Germany that allowed Germany to become radicalized.

Your blind belief in capitalism without moral obligation placed upon the wealthy to provide a growing wage which will enable their workers to keep other workers in other companies working, to send their children to college to get a proper education so to have a superior life style, to not fear sickness or injury, but to be able to seek out timely medical care without economic ruin... These things that you won't provide, will be the weapon that the radical strong man will use to motivate the masses... Like Hitler and the Nazi party motivated the people to vote for them.

Because you won't do better than your parents did, because you won't build a nation more unified, more civilized... There will be no one who will care enough to pick up a weapon to defend you and you with your buddies will be left to fend for yourselves as people like me quietly walk away.

Economic trade will keep this strong man at bay, global economics will keep the strong man in check and limit his actions to the US alone.

Don't depend upon the military, for it is being replaced by private security and the equipment the national guard has left are mostly the broken stuff that won't do much without ammunition which is controlled by soldiers deathly loyal to the central government.

You in your ignorance and anger will be left alone. So I'll say it now, You have been warned to stop being ignorant, to stop thinking of yourself and think how to ensure that every man who works any job is able to provide for their own future off of one job and so that that one job may provide buying power strong enough to ensure that other men/women are employed and able to ensure that their children can go to college.

If you fail in voting for the future, you will find like the Nazi Germans (any german of the era) that you will have no future and no one who would pick up a weapon to defend your future.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7450 posts)
Good:

"So, countries like Somalia, and Afghanistan have higher morals than more developed countries? Interesting."

In some cases, yes. But in most... Not so much.

The point I was trying to make, is that we know better, we claim to be better than they... yet if I am hit by a terrorist bomb in Afghanistan and I was just visiting and managed to make it to a actual hospital... I would be provided the best care that they could offer and not expected to sell my first bone.

Here in the US? This isn't so true. I will be burdened with a debt which could never be repaid and even if I had insurance... Most clauses have stipulations excluding acts of terrorism. I just read this in some dental insurance agreements which I was reviewing.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7450 posts)
"Those cheaper drugs in those third world nations enable people to live and thus the higher morals..."

So, countries like Somalia, and Afghanistan have higher morals than more developed countries? Interesting.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
WOW now you are going to re-write the cause of WWII. You better get started!! And you better send your book to all the schools and let them get the story right.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Good:

"Is it possible that the lower costs in other countries may be due to manufacturers' outside of the US not honoring US patents on products, and the fact our society is "sue happy" relative to other countries?"

Is it possible? Yes it is, however I don't care. Those cheaper drugs in those third world nations enable people to live and thus the higher morals and reason humans exist is achieved.

Personally I believe that no medicine ought be patented. Medicine is life, it isn't a Nintendo or latest toy... It is life it is the preservation of life and while some profit must be made so to keep up research, the amount of profit which is made isn't shared among research, it is given to investors who care only of profit.

If to achieve lower prices, we must do away with the current source of research and put the government in charge of the research, then so be it. Fund the research dollar for dollar from our government and then expand it.

Science, nearly all forms of science ought be expanded anyway.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7450 posts)
Vacp:

"So the government should provide for our daily needs. Look at my prior post for the list. People like you will never amount to anything because you are to busy blaming every one else for your failure."

People like me don't take action because we are few in number for good reason... People like me await with dread the coming storm you shalt bring and few the destruction which will be left in its path.

WWII occurred because wealth wasn't shared across Germany. Those perceived to have wealth were made into the enemy, first it was anyone of a political party not the NAZI party, then it was anyone of a religion or mental defect.

This will happen again, you are the likely source of it because you work to drag the whole nation down to your level, rather than lifting the man next to you up and then he reaching down to lift you up.

I could speculate as to why you don't think in terms of helping the man next to you, but unless I were granted the ability to tell if you lie or not (and I suspect you would) I wouldn't be able to guess right as you would call it a lie.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7450 posts)
"Look at the cost of these same drugs and equipment in other countries and the third world... "

Is it possible that the lower costs in other countries may be due to manufacturers' outside of the US not honoring US patents on products, and the fact our society is "sue happy" relative to other countries?

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   31 to 40 of 53   End
TOPIC: I Want A,,,IRS,,,Field Audit