I Want A,,,IRS,,,Field Audit : Swingers Discussion 2221481021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsI Want A,,,IRS,,,Field Audit
TOPIC: I Want A,,,IRS,,,Field Audit
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 53   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I think it was Having that once boasted about having $100 million in an IRA or some such nonsense...

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17346 posts)
I make the odds 7-2 Having is currently working with one of those dead beat loser back tax services you see on TV. Looking for charity (welfare) from the IRS Having? Pay your bills dead beat

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3831 posts)
Having:

Make something of myself?

Hum. Immediately after high school I got up and joined the national guard to get money for college... Didn't have a plan, but I went anyway. What I went for was computer graphics, because I had artistic talent and keen eye for detail.

While in college I pushed both the schools computers and my own to the breaking point. I even monopolized three of the schools computers during the easter holiday to complete a render cycle on a movie I made. (Two of the three scenes I used their computers for needed repair.) All the while I used my home computers for rendering the remaining parts of the movie.

If we had a curve grading system, I would have set the curve for detailed models. (I had models with levels of detail greater than the teacher had seen anyone attempt with their computers)

Story. (We didn't need to have a plot to the video... I added a plot)

Length of video. (mine was two minutes longer than the minimum requirements of the final.)

Use of camera angles. (I used every angle that we were taught, we only needed five of the eight angles.)

Beyond that, I was a regular fixture in the school, always in the labs, always working on the projects while not at my place of work, always asking questions and using every resource I could.

Make something of myself?

After accepting that my field of study became dead or slave work of 12 to 18 hour days at 3-6 month contracts before you are moving to another state for the next contract. I returned home to save money for a new career field.

I didn't kill the economy, you and your generation did that.

While I searched for a good field to enter with a good return on the investment, I've been writing books, improving my skills at writing... I've been aiding my sisters with attending college and I've improved my over all writing skills by a large margin.

If you don't like what I've become, then your generation should have done a better job of providing an environment which would have educated me better in how to find a meaningful career.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7248 posts)
I have figured it out. You were audited and they found that you messed up at some point and want your money.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7248 posts)
Not that I wish to lend credence to your rantings, but why are you putting 3 commas on each side of IRS? i.e. ,,,IRS,,,

?

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18780 posts)
Robert you should go get a job teaching European history you have such a good grasp of it lol.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Vacp:

Hitler being a nut had very little to do with WWII.

Desperation created Hitler, desperation created the Nazi party. Without desperation, there would never have been WWII.

Hitler was the poster boy, the false face of the evil with which radicalism destroys a nation. He was a playboy model put forth to be the single leader to which all bowed... But the people of Germany really bowed to their own animal instincts to destroy what they felt attacked them, felt took something from them.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7248 posts)
So Hitler being a nut had nothing to do with it??

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Vacp:

Hitler and the Nazi's formed in 1919 and came to power as a result of the terrible economy. Because they started to make good on their promises to strengthen the people and the people were made desperate for strong leaders... The Nazi party grew like wild fire. It took the Nazi party only fifteen years to gain control.

Political change like this doesn't happen over night like this without the people being made desperate. Poverty is that desperation and Germany was made so desperate because of the Treaty of Versailles

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7248 posts)
Robert I really don't have time to educate you on all the causes of WWII.How you can say that was the main cause is nit really a surprise to me. You do know that at that time almost all Germans were working and had a very good life. Hitler did very well getting the country back on track as far as people having what they needed. But he was a NUT.He wanted to put the German land mass back to pre WW1. He wanted to expand on that and make Germany bigger. He was willing to start a war and try to enslave other people to provide for the German people. Go to the library and really do some research instead of picking and choosing what you want to make yourself right. Know the facts before you speak.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 53   End
TOPIC: I Want A,,,IRS,,,Field Audit