I Want A,,,IRS,,,Field Audit : Swingers Discussion 2221481011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsI Want A,,,IRS,,,Field Audit
TOPIC: I Want A,,,IRS,,,Field Audit
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 53   End
User Details are only visible to members.
They say Im over board but I mean,,Come on yall,,I am nothing but real We work our asses off me and ma wife, We make verry little $$$ But know it will get there. Yea I got stints from the goverment(My taxes) I love the way the free loaders just sit hear and bitch everyday about they are owed shit,,Fuck that get a damn job. Oh have yall seen the shit the IRS is in? I know how Im voting in the 2014 midterms.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4832 posts)
I buy my own health insurance and contribute 60% to the cost of the insurance of 6 employees...Having needs to up the dose of his meds

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3831 posts)
Having...the only one in your psycho paranoid delusion is you...snap out of it and come down from the mother ship...

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3831 posts)
Yep I agree we all pay the same rate no matter what we make. Just look at what we could save by cutting most of the IRS from the government payroll.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
There you go again thinking about yourself.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Having:

"Robert & Party, The first,,,IRS,,,Audit will not be about your taxes due. It will be about if you get that medical care you need. They will tell you if you get medical care, not your doctors. Rationing is the,,,IRS,,,goal. "

It is still more health care than what I have now.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7236 posts)
Then she gets paid leave,,haha congress will call her lying ass back..Abolish the IRS Flat tax is all America needs,

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4832 posts)
Having... NObody cares Pay your bills and you won't lose sleep cowering over the IRS

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3831 posts)
Having:

We don't care if they audit us, we don't have money to begin with. If our employers are hindered or inconvenanced, great. They should provide us with medical insurance or face more audits by the IRS.

You see, like those who have no freedom, we have no freedoms to lose. We have no wealth to try and hide with one trick or gimmic or another and thus, we don't care about being audited.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7236 posts)
Having. I could buy and sell your ass with the interest in my escrow. Pay your bills and your taxes and stop moaning.

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3831 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 53   End
TOPIC: I Want A,,,IRS,,,Field Audit