I Like Huck : Swingers Discussion 86240
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsI Like Huck
TOPIC: I Like Huck
Created by: Lucky2haveU
Original Starting post for this thread:
From Taxes to Iraq...He is rational, Compitant, and Diverse. What more do you want. But Alas can he beat Hillary?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
Scotty:

"Yes fred thompson can beat Hellary Rotten Klinton. I finally have my candidate. I'm actually excited to vote this time."

Update: Did you remain excited by Fred? Who are you excited about now?

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(4376 posts)
the libs are now our commies to fight and destroy...

hillary cannot win, all you have to do is look at her negatives. In a general election there are too many people who will not vote for her lying and distrustful nature. Anytime she is caught she says "gee I knew nothing about it"...great admission for a candidate for PRES. Wait till the travel office, her rose law crimes, stock trades and her involvement in Vince Fosters death and hiding of records all gets started again...no free pass for the clinton criminals this time!

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
my cash, i have plenty of it, i'd rather give it to him than some damn liberal commie pinko.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
I was thinking of hosting a house party for him... but I don't know if fred would like that type of house party.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
I signed up as a "friend of fred" and donated 200 dollars today. GO FRED!!!

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Jim,

You're full of more crap than a christmas goose. No one is paying attention to the race now. I haven't seen the numbers but apparently the democrats had a debate last week and less than 1 million people in the ENTIRE COUNTRY watched. I didn't even know the republicans were having a debate last night. Until this year no one even announced until august, this whole "got in late" thing.... whatever.

He's who i'm voting for. He's for the most part a real conservative. He's the only candidate on either side that I can vote for.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Yes fred thompson can beat Hellary Rotten Klinton. I finally have my candidate. I'm actually excited to vote this time.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
From Taxes to Iraq...He is rational, Compitant, and Diverse. What more do you want. But Alas can he beat Hillary?

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: I Like Huck