IS OWEBAMA-CARE SCREWING YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW : Swingers Discussion 223288
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsIS OWEBAMA-CARE SCREWING YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW
TOPIC: IS OWEBAMA-CARE SCREWING YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW
Created by: HavingFunTogether2113 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 1540   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Your feeble rebellion be crushed. I have the cheat codes of the universe

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2066 posts)
That is why I vote, to end your reign of terror.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7345 posts)
Not really. I don't let them vote. Talk of "voting" or "union" is met with swift justice.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2066 posts)
You may want to be more concerned about the ones voting to slip those chains around your neck.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7345 posts)
Its Monday. I need to stop by and make sure none of slaves have slipped the chain over the weekend and escaped. I hate when they do that.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2066 posts)
Sexy:

If the business is not paying a living wage to its employees, it is not promoting Capitalism.

If you would like a term change, lets change the term tax when referring to the poverty wage employer and now call it reimbursement for the government's services to the employee, as a direct result of the employer's refusal to pay a living wage to the employees of his company.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7345 posts)
That has to be one of Bobbiblame's best! We're all so proud of you, Bobbi, and your fixation on those Cheap Bastards who have risked their, and their Families livelihoods, and worked their asses off to own a business that pays taxes, makes products people buy, and contribute to society in many other positive ways. You are right! We should have the Government shut them all down!

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(867 posts)
rdy:

Actually my dental insurance cost is 300 a year, and has covered 6 fillings, two yearly cleanings, with the cost to me being 30 dollars. Root canals? It is actually cheaper now to have the tooth pulled and replaced with a implant. Both are 4 digits, but the implant will not decay unless I do not brush, floss and rinse with mouth wash.

As for your business, again, it is deceptive. I have not yet met a single door to door salesmen (face it, when you call my home, you are knocking on my door) who hasn't tried to sell me a bag of lies, mixed with half truths.

As for your seminars in old folk homes? These are people who are a captive audience, most of whom are abandoned by their families (with the rare appearance during the holiday's). Of course you are going to get a good showing, and they are likely to sign up, because you are the only face they likely have seen who isn't a resident.

As for a force for good? I am. I do not advocate to empower employers who would pay less in wages than they already do. That however is something you would do.

I do nothing for my community, because it chooses to not band together and help each other get a living wage from our employers. My community would much rather endure a 18 million dollar law suit to chase people out of the community, than to be inclusive.

Such people neither deserve, nor will ever receive my help.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7345 posts)
Oh, BTW I'm heading to a seafood festival for some GREAT EATS and cocktails around 6:30 for a quiet evening with Great Friends.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1202 posts)
"As for RDY's form of employment? It is exploitative, because he calls people at home, he makes them afraid that they do not have enough health coverage, or makes them think that paying him more money is going to provie them with something they need."

Your statement above proves that you have NO FUCKING CLUE of what you talk about. I don't go door to door, and never scare people into buying the benefit package available to them. I'm assuming you have dental insurance and are paying a high premium. I know you aren't getting dental coverage from the VA. I sell my product through my website, just like you do with your modeling. How's that working for you anyway? I go to Sr. Citizen Centers and hold seminars to show them the advantage of the dental, vision and prescription benefits. Can your dental insurance save you over $1200 for a root canal if you needed one. Will your insurance save you over 60% on vision products and unless your medications are 100% covered your not saving any money every time you get a prescription. I shouldn't this but these benefits only cost $19.95 a month and will cover anyone in your household, that means your mother, your father, your sister. Do the math bobbieboy, $239.40 a year. Is your dental, vision and prescription insurance cheaper than $239.40 a year

bobbieboy, you need to grow up and be a force for good in your community. If your community is dying as you say and with your attitude and mindset you will die along with it.

Just like President Obama has no sympathy for Hamas, but has sympathy for the people of Gaza. I'm having trouble with any sympathy for you and have decided to ignore you from now on. Yes, I've said it before and almost stuck to it, but now since you're dying along with your community and of course blaming others for your plight. I'm sorry, I don't blame others for what's going on in my communities, but I will help others trying to right a wrong and come up with some way to help.

Sexy, Mickey when he grows up and has some sympathy for others he doesn't deserve any form us unless and until he show a change in mindset and stop blaming others and stops malingering.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1202 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 1540   End
TOPIC: IS OWEBAMA-CARE SCREWING YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW