IS OWEBAMA-CARE SCREWING YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW : Swingers Discussion 223288
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsIS OWEBAMA-CARE SCREWING YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW
TOPIC: IS OWEBAMA-CARE SCREWING YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW
Created by: HavingFunTogether2113 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 1652   End
User Details are only visible to members.
How many where you Justus? Anyone deployed to a war zone, in service to their country deserves the best medical care we can give them, to make them whole again... After all, we the voting public, elected the leaders who sent our soldiers to war.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7702 posts)
So Bobbyblame how many years were you actually in the combat zone? This does not include your peeling potato in the kitchen time. How many again?

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5105 posts)
Bobby or is it Booby, the ringing is caused by you listening to Liberals, Democrats and Owebama. Maybe they put a chip in you brain?

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(558 posts)
That ringing in your ears is caused by ring worms gnawing away at your very brain, Bobbie.

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(1098 posts)
While I won't discuss specifics about what is and isn't compensated, I have all but two issues recognized, and only one compensated for.

Sadly too many think compensation alone is what the veterans need, you can neither return the years lost to war, nor can you make the seen, unseen. This above all, is why so many commit suicide or have accidents until one of their accidents kills them.

War is a sport for the uncivilized, and those who will never see it to cheer for their team. This is why I say to disband the military, and leave only a nuclear missile launch branch to remain. Leave the world to either fend for its self, and do business with those who are left standing (that we like best). Invade any of our 50 states, and keys are turned. We will then have 30 minutes to kiss our loved ones good bye, and sit, staring out the window, as we drink our last glass of brandy.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7702 posts)
bobbieboy has the VA determined that your hearing is a disability caused by being in a war zone? From what I know about the VA system you probably won't get anything and as far as fixing your hearing, well it just won't happen unless the hearing was a direct cause of some other presumptive condition. I would venture to say that your claim will go no where. But, once they turn you down, you do have a right to appeal their decision. Like I said over the years I have been involved in assisting other veterans submit claims and even helped several Korean War Vets upgraded to 100%, but it took almost 2 years to go from 60% to 100%. Hurry up and wait applies when dealing with a VA Compensation claim.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1367 posts)
No, I don't get dental through the VA, which the VA dental should just be called the office of teeth extraction.

Yes, I will be receiving compensation for the ringing in my ears that has become very annoying when I am trying to study or do something requiring listening in a quite room.

Yes, I would love to get my problems fixed; rather than receive money. But that isn't likely, as they do not know why I returned from Afghanistan with multiple vitamin deficiencies, that have caused me a number of problems... One of which makes doing work away from a bathroom unwise.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7702 posts)
"he posts in hopes we won't remember what he posts"

That is beyond hilarious.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20226 posts)
VA, the VA does provide dental coverage, but only if it's combat related or you are 100% disabled. Bobbieboy does try misdirection when he posts in hopes we won't remember what he posts. His problem is he can't get any VA disability compensation. I just submitted a claim to increase my disability payments and may have to wait up to a year for the VA to verify and move the paperwork through the process. But, the good part is that any increase in my disability compensation will be retroactive to the date that I submitted the new claim.

If your not a veteran then the workings of the VA Medical system can be hard to understand. Even some veterans don't know what they are entitled to. That's why here in NJ each county has a veterans services office staffed by veterans not civilian paper pushers. Ocean County where I live has the largest population of veterans here in NJ. Bobbieboy is lucky he has a pretty good VA medical center close to where he lives. If he uses it correctly he will get his claim evaluated and they will render a decision. I don't know if he's put in a claim or if he is just using the VA for basic medical needs.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1367 posts)
I must have a learning disability of some sort. Once in a while I am compelled to engage Robert.

The fact that I (or anyone else) does bother to once in a while should serve as evidence that we really do have concern for people like him. Unfortunately, they never seem to understand. Like, ever.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20226 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 1652   End
TOPIC: IS OWEBAMA-CARE SCREWING YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW