IS OWEBAMA-CARE SCREWING YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW : Swingers Discussion 223288
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsIS OWEBAMA-CARE SCREWING YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW
TOPIC: IS OWEBAMA-CARE SCREWING YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW
Created by: HavingFunTogether2113 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 1276   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"The Gallup-Healthways Well-Being Index found that the uninsured rate for U.S. adults dropped by 1.2 percentage points in January, to 16.1 percent. That would translate to roughly 2 million to 3 million newly insured people since the law's coverage expansion started Jan. 1."

I take the above to mean there was a net gain of 2-3 million people now with insurance. I thought the uninsured rate in December 2013 was 16.1%. In any event, that doesn't sound like a major change.

I'm still going to wait for the figures in January 2015 to decide if there was a net increase in insured individuals.

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
WellPoint is reported half a million signups for their insurance plans through the ACA websites (federal and state) since October.

They are very pleased...

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17227 posts)
"A bill entitled "The Adorable Cute Penguins Eating Chocolate Act of 2014" could be written with the actual bill placing an excise tax on bras greater in cup size than a C."

Lol. But please don't mention chocolate bunnies or u-no-hoo will weigh in.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10370 posts)
Penguins don't eat chocolate, they stink of day old fish and they make a very irritating noise. Other than that, I guess they are adorably cute. So-

Tax them titties...

For the penguins.

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
"A marketing point. Affordable makes it sound better to John Idiot Public- i.e. the voter. "

Well, yeah. Technically a bill can be called anything without having to accurately describe the purpose.

A bill entitled "The Adorable Cute Penguins Eating Chocolate Act of 2014" could be written with the actual bill placing an excise tax on bras greater in cup size than a C.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17577 posts)
I might change my opinion if those states that "opted out" of the Medicaid expansion changed their minds.

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
It's still too early to tell how this will all play out. I'm still going with my gut feeling that there will be a net loss of people who will have insurance this year compared to 2013. If not, I see no change in the total number, but a redistribution of who has insurance and who doesn't.

My reason is that we are already seeing that the people who are signing up for state or Federal programs are the higher risk people. That forces the cost of insurance up. Those "less risky" individuals (e.g. the younger individuals) who are losing it because their employers are making changes probably will not get insurance because of the cost. They'll take their chances with paying a penaty- if required.

"Affordable", in my opinion, is a poor name for this. "Reformed" would have been a better choice. A marketing point. Affordable makes it sound better to John Idiot Public- i.e. the voter.

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
OWEBAMA blaming Rush for his faliure also illustrates how stupid he thinks we are...that we cannot think for ourselves. No wonder he is the most polaraizing president in history.

Mr. Uriah (the Free Thinker)

Memphis TN

Username hidden
(2751 posts)
Don't you just love it, OWEBAMA is now blaming Rush Limbough and Fox News as the reason he can't get his agenda through. Thank God OWEBAMA is being stopped from following his father FRANK MARSHALL DAVIS mentoring. OWEBAMA has a 36 % approval rating. The man is a JOKE. He should go back to Chicago and stand on a corner and hawk his bull shit story to the boys under their hoods.

When OWEBAMA blames others he is proving he is incompetent to do anything else but be a STREET HUSTLER.

LIBERRALS, no matter how brown and how much you nose stinks OWEBAMA is still a FAILURE. Brown spot on your nose?????. Accept it.

Thornton CO

Username hidden
(318 posts)
acasignups,n et has some numbers the guy has been collecting from a variety of sources. Can't vouch for them, but fwiw...

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17227 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 1276   End
TOPIC: IS OWEBAMA-CARE SCREWING YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW