IS OWEBAMA-CARE SCREWING YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW : Swingers Discussion 223288
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsIS OWEBAMA-CARE SCREWING YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW
TOPIC: IS OWEBAMA-CARE SCREWING YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW
Created by: HavingFunTogether2113 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 1553   End
User Details are only visible to members.
You got to be right FJ. Nobody real could be that redundantly stupid. I promise to henceforth ignore his nonsense.

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(1004 posts)
The part of the 17 trillion that was taken out under Obama, was to save the banks from going belly up... Belly up, because of policies you and your generation voted for.

Every time a republican lead government looses power, the democrats are left having to take out more money to fix the fuck ups... Typically the debts from wars the republicans keep starting and not issuing war taxes to pay down.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7589 posts)
FJ

I'm convinced that some people have absolutely nothing better to do and/or just need any reason to make their thoughts known.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17153 posts)
I hope you do realize Bobby is yanking your chain. It took me a while to catch on I admit. But I did catch on.

I imagine he is laughing his ass of at you guys, he probably is not even as destitute as he claims.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19442 posts)
Oh Bullshit, as usual from You Bobbiblame, Most of that Debt amount was created by non other than your personal hero. Obama the great! And who is paying for it the most? Your generations nitwits. People like you who keep thinking that people like me owe you a free life. The country has had enough of that Bullshit. It doesn't work! In fact, it works in reverse. Just wait until inflation robs you of whatever gain you get in wages. (assuming you manage to keep a job) I have no idea why I keep trying to straighten out your goofy reasoning system. Must be my fatherly instincts.

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(1004 posts)
Sexy:

17 trillion dollar debt given to every generation after yours... Yeah, you do owe us, a lot.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7589 posts)
LOL, yeah, VAB, I really do wonder how many deadbeats like Bobblame think it's your and my duty to take care of them. Well, enough is enough of that crap! We are so far beyond reason in our do gooder-ness, that we are actually corrupting young assholes like him and making them even more worthless. He actually believes that we owe him!

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(1004 posts)
Jesus Robert nobody gives an ungulate's colonic emanation....

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19884 posts)
I know too many people making far under 50K that this is hurting now.

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(1273 posts)
Reduced rates for those who need reduced rates... Those at the lower end of the spectrum, not the higher end. If you are making more than 50k a year (per adult) you are not in need of a reduced rate.

Don't like it when the government spreads the wealth? Then you should have forced your peers to have spread it themselves, now we the people force you to eat it.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7589 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 1553   End
TOPIC: IS OWEBAMA-CARE SCREWING YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW