IS OWEBAMA-CARE SCREWING YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW : Swingers Discussion 223288
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsIS OWEBAMA-CARE SCREWING YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW
TOPIC: IS OWEBAMA-CARE SCREWING YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW
Created by: HavingFunTogether2113 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 1502   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yep Andrew a good point there. Though when someone doesn't show up for work it would be nice to be able to send a few jack-booted thugs after them. But alas, I'm only an oppressive businessman have to stick to chaining them to their stations once they actually show up to work. I do think I'm going to cut down on their water so they need less bathroom breaks.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(1804 posts)
Right on Guys!

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(844 posts)
"What is the difference between an oppressive government and an oppressive business?"

The oppressive business can't send men with guns to your house if you fail to buy their product.

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(349 posts)
No, you guys have it wrong. "Robert, ZZ, PP, 8 and Etc are working for NSA and are gathering information on us. They are the Edward Snowden of SLS. So be careful what you post. Anyway Owebama is no fucking good and in the rest of his term he is going to give the USA a diarrhea plow out. Don't forget they are NSA watching us.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(426 posts)
I hereby acknowledge that BOBBIEBLAME is a much better descriptive term for our young communist friend than that coined by me, Commie Bobby.

Mr. Uriah

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3250 posts)
Obviously bobbie boy has never been out side of PA. The world around bobbie boy is a different world then what goes around his miniscule head and his mother and fathers basement.

I would seriously have Radon testing and mitigation in your basement home bobbie boy.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1141 posts)
LMAO Love the BOBBIEBLAME sexy, awesome!!!

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4836 posts)
OH BULLSHIT, BOBBIEBLAME, without businesses, we would all starve to death. Businesses are what got us out of a very spartan agrarian life and enabled those of us who tried, to get an education, that in turn enabled us to think logically - not - emotionally. For you to be happy and survive on your own, you are qualified to find work that makes money - by annoying others. I don't know what that might be, but maybe you can figure that out.

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(844 posts)
Everything you say, with the exception of your communist sympathies, is straight out of 1930s fascist economics. Your inability to understand that isn't my problem.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18826 posts)
VAbeach:

No, people who think that because they have a business, they are owed anything are more fascist in nature, than anything else.

As someone of power, you have accepted obligations to do good with that power, or we the masses ought take that power from you, as to stop your wrong you do with that power.

Make no mistake, greed is wrong. Support for furthering greed is just as wrong and unacceptable.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7261 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 1502   End
TOPIC: IS OWEBAMA-CARE SCREWING YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW