IS OBAMA THE WORST AND THE MOST DANGEROUS PRESIDENT IN HISTORY? : Swingers Discussion 244135
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsIS OBAMA THE WORST AND THE MOST DANGEROUS PRESIDENT IN HISTORY?
TOPIC: IS OBAMA THE WORST AND THE MOST DANGEROUS PRESIDENT IN HISTORY
Created by: HavingFunTogether2113
Original Starting post for this thread:
I see Ghost and ZZ have taken over the Political Site.

ANYWAY! I blocked them.

Yes, OWEBAMA will go down in history as the worst and most dangerous President. Look at all his failures, they are done on purpose, just what he wants. Destroy the United States of America.

Is there one good thing he has done for the USA, NO, NO NO.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 165   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yeah, TOO, I know who you are talking about. I blocked them when their coarseness and nastiness exceeds the value of enjoying the stupidity of their rants. I sure hope NK is not representative of the general Black population. But despite that concern, I'm getting sick of him.

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(945 posts)
Like the way you speak your mind too. Hell I must be a perv also. As for Bobblieblame again posting about the 3 stents I have that Medicaid Which I pay taxes to every pay check, paid for,, He will never complain about the thousands of illegals who pay zero taxes getting all for free coming across our border every day. But a useless POS like him, well ya know.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4935 posts)
@Robert: I have to give you credit there Robert. I haven't seen you stoop to that low even though I'm pretty sure you hate my guts (not that I care). I just think you are deluded and naive, not a mean spirited tool like NK.

@ST you have seen other people go after me who are much better at it than NK. They all eventually figure out how futile it is. Though NK seems particularly stupid he will get it eventually

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2301 posts)
Sexy:

Um... I haven't made any comments about people's wives/husbands, which were not derived from their political statements, or directly related to their political statements.

The closest I have come to a personal attack, has been against Justus, but that is because he has had stents inserted at the tax payers expense. Saving his life, likely because of his poor physical health condition.

Beyond that, and from the limited views I can get if most people's wives on this site... I find sexually that most are doable without a drink. We may however need to gag some, so they do not ruin the moment with political talk.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7447 posts)
NK acts and thinks like an older version of Bobbiblame, only having been a looser for a longer time, he's over the top nasty because of a life filled with false expectations. See how low and nasty you will soon be, Bobbi? Going after Toomuch's wife is the pits, but we have come to expect such crapmouth garbage from him.

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(945 posts)
After a couple beers your old lady looked doable. Of course I was going by her body. Probably a butter face...

Gonna watch the game. Hope you have a good seat for when her bull comes over.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2730 posts)
LOL wow now here we go trying to get down in the mud even deeper. You accuse me of not having any facts then when presented the facts go off the deep end trying to come up with insults. You don't even have the courage to post a pic of your nasty self.

Yeah I do like to see my wife get fucked. I also like fucking other peoples wives and I love an audience. In short I'm a fucking pervert by most standards and totally happy that way. Also since you asked, nope I'm not a cuckold, I'm the guy calling the shots. I wouldn't even let a nasty fat ass like you clean up the cream pie.

Also thanks for the comment about the steroids. I'm all natural and the fact that people think I'm on steroids is a compliment.

Ta ta for now.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2301 posts)
Here's a verifiable fact for you Toomuch. After taking a gander at your profile I must say you married a tasty piece of ass. What the fuck she saw in a lummox like you, well there's no accounting for taste.

I like the part about how you enjoy watching her get fucked. You a cuck Toomuch? Since you spend six days a week in the gym and suffer from roid rage (not to mention the shriveled up testicles) you can't possibly be taking care of business.

Leave the steroids alone. They're fucking with your mind as well as your junk.

Peace out.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2730 posts)
Im shocked BobbieBlame is not a Liberal politician, But then I thought about it and, Well the wages are not fair.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4935 posts)
CommieBobby/BobbieBlame-

Why don't you add some credibility to your inane blather by adding a pic to your public profile so your fans can confirm or disaffirm what we think you look like? Since you ignored my invitation to the Mid-South Gang Bang Club, I am real curious.

Mr. Uriah (the "Bull Shit Detector")

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3427 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 165   End
TOPIC: IS OBAMA THE WORST AND THE MOST DANGEROUS PRESIDENT IN HISTORY