IMUS : Swingers Discussion 770411021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsIMUS
TOPIC: IMUS
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 49   End
User Details are only visible to members.
what is the difference between bi sexual and homosexual....obviously i know the difference but in the difference in the context as u used it. it's ok for a guy to F another guy as long as he "loves" woman? i don't understand

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(5326 posts)
Hello CindyHenry--They could very well be, but I think Hitler could put up a wonderful profile as well. He had a way with words.

I think this topic just goes beyond my thinking. I fail to see the connection of calling a handful of woman on a basketball team "Nappy headed Ho's". And the true right to free speech. They may not be the most classiest group of people, but what did they do to deserve that form of free speech? The idea of free speech is the right to speak against your public officials and government. Not to take pot shots at any person you deem necessary to do it to. The constitution was created to protect citizens from the government, not to enable citizens to use it as a crutch to be hateful, mean to our fellow citizens. Interpretation of documents is forever changing, and changing to where can it benefit me the most. Just look at all the various interpretations there are of the bible. It is funny how 100 people can see something a 100 different ways.

Allentown PA

Username hidden
(806 posts)
i always wonder about those that despise homosexuals and then have bi-curious listings for the females...

just sayin

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(5326 posts)
Hi Atown, Couple lookin is niether an Asshole, Pervert or a Racist. At least not a very good one, I never see them at the meetings.

Did you read their profile? They seem like a nice couple to me.

Brunswick GA

Username hidden
(638 posts)
Lookn--It could very well be you are not a racists: However; the arguments you present suggest other, your thoughts and actions are that of a racists.

"IF your are really a racist you would rather have nothing do with black people."

In general this may be true, there is that curiousity factor that everyone holds. Because female had a desire to be with a black man doesn't incorporate that automatically you are resolved of your thoughts.

"we have hung out with other black friends and we would all say racist things about each other and would die laughing about it."

This is what constitutes friendship and being a non racists? I would never say anything derogatory to my friends, especially one that would insult their character and heritage.

"My wifes family is very racist and pretty much disowned her for going to the church that was predomiatly black.. It would have been very easy to jsut not go."

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. What does going to a church prove? I know several people who go to church and fail to understand the preachings.

"I dispise racism.. but the fact is ..it is what it is.. I despise the act of homosexually (men+men) but we have friends that are homosexual and we get along great.. the big reason i get along witht hem is they dont act like flamming you know whats.."

If you truly liked them for who they are and accepted them for who they are, actions shouldn't matter. Because a gay man acts like a "flammer" in front of you automatically makes them a bad person in your eyes. Do gay women hold the same weight in your heart?

"I dont flaunt my heterosexual way and they shouldt flaunt thier homosexual ways either. thats my opinion."

How do you flaunt the "heterosexual way"?

"The city of detroit rolled out the red carpet for LOUIS FARAKAHN GOD.. TALK about racist."

How did that effect you, and since it bothers you maybe that is a sign for you that you fail to recognize.

"the last thing to prove im not a racist... I LOVE THE MOVIE "UNDER COVER BROTHER" LOL and for those who really are taking me very seriously ..LOL OH WELL ....LOL LOL LOL"

This speaks for itself, and when you try to defend your comments like you have here, we shouldn't take you serious? Exactly what should we take from this?

Everyone holds some form of racism and bigotry inside. And because you have come across some people of a race you like/don't like does not mean you like/dislike them all. It all comes down to the people, not the color of their skin. That however, gets lumped together and becomes a misrepresentation of how people feel/think.

Allentown PA

Username hidden
(806 posts)
The mighty dollar is America's God.....

Everything can be bought and sold....If you believe we live in a Free Country,,, you are naive....Nothing is free.......Not even you.....

Tinton Falls NJ

Username hidden
(30 posts)
I really have to admit that I'm surprised that he got canned. I really didn't think it would happen. I guess it should have been more obvious to me considering the corporations control everything, and they feign concern for public outcry to keep profits up. Everything in this country is about money money money. It's scary to think that free speech has a pricetag on it and it can be bought and sold like any other commodity. The only people that can exercise it are people with no clout, platform, or anything to lose. Basically people that are no threat to the system. We're fucked.

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Imus should have been fired anyway for lying....he said his radio show was comedy. He hasn't been funny for at least the last ten years.

Palm Beach Gardens FL

Username hidden
(1095 posts)
So Imus is done for then. Yay! Another radical racist wingnut consumed by his own system. Those who live by the sword ...

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Angel nailed it!

Glad to see you back.

Grantham NH

Username hidden
(1470 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 49   End
TOPIC: IMUS