IMUS : Swingers Discussion 770411011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsIMUS
TOPIC: IMUS
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 49   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Ok perfect. I just didn't realize what that was in response to.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
Are you in the correct thread Perfect?

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
The contract said something about how he was supposed to get warned before any firing took place. A lot of radio personalities have that in their contracts.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
"Imus in starting work to Sue CBS...Defamation of Character, or Violation of First Amendment? Which should it be?"

Violation of contract.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
those DAMN lawyers :-)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
Maybe Al Sharpton should be included?

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Imus in starting work to Sue CBS...Defamation of Character, or Violation of First Amendment? Which should it be?

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
i act like i am on fire when i see a hot naked girl, never a flamer though ;-)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
"this may be a tip of aonother huge debate where people say im making the bible what i want. But the idea of homosexuality in the bible is against god because there is now way to procreate naturally. NOW THAT SAID. I cannot say for certain they are going to hell.. not for me to decide. some scriptures elude to that."

I'm assuming you mean there is NO way for homosexuals to procreate. That may be, but nature has proven ways to get around that. Nature adapts to their surroundings and times. This of course only matters if the bible is truly a document of God. And based in reality.

"some may say that means man kind..well that is flawed thinking becasue earlier in that scripture it says womane shall not do such and such and men shallnot do such and such then it saiys man shall not lie withanother man. if it was wrong for woman it would have listed it in those previous scriptures when it listed the things wrog with both sexes since they were not the same."

The bible also says thou shall not covet thy neighbors wife. But you do that, don't you? All you are doing now is using symantics to get your beliefs across. You can't be serious to think that that quote from scripture is only meant for man, and not woman. What you are saying is God is sitting back saying, men on men gross. But woman on woman, woo hoo, get it on baby you have my blessing. If you are going to quote and preach the bible, maybe you should follow it more closely.

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(806 posts)
Lookn4fun--Are you serious? Have you read what you've written here. It has taken me several readings for me to somewhat understand what you are trying to say. I'm sure I've missed some things here. Read what you said about the "one" black man you were with. You said something about him that you are not.

"atown..well you dot know me or my wife and to do a phycological profile over a few statments is ridiculous..."

You are absolutely right about that, I don't know you or your wife. All I have to go by is what you have written here. This is how you have presented yourself and I'm not the only one who sees it. Sure there are a few who ignore what you have written in hopes you will make a date with them. Doesn't make your comments less racists. And as I said, everyone in some form has racists thoughts or actions; including me! And tell me how your statements are meant to be taken, since it is ridiculous for someone to take them as racists/bigotted comments. I'm not a black man nor gay but I still find your comments offensive.

"I despise the act of homosexually (men+men) but we have friends that are homosexual and we get along great.. the big reason i get along witht hem is they dont act like flamming you know whats.."

Sorry I don't know; they act like what? They're on fire? They act like children? What is a flamming you know what? How should someone just sitting down to read this form, what should they take from that?

"my feelings on homosexuals are my feelings.. i never d they were bad people." The above statements says something different.

"flauntng hetersexuality is like going out in public and fawning all over my mate. If agay couple is in public and holds each other hands and kisses once in a while.. then fine." Flaunting is showing your wife and others that you love her and could care less what others think? That's flaunting hetorsexuality? I think most women would appreciate a man who would do that.

"A woman at my wifes work a new employee told my wife she was a lesbian in the first 5 minutes she talked to her. what the point unless she is trying to hit on her LOL"

Why is it assumed she is trying to hit on her? Maybe it was the other way around! And maybe the "new Employee" sees something that you have failed to miss.

"and yes some lesbians i despise cuz they are annoying especially roseie (skank)"

What makes Rosie a skank? Just because she does something you don't like automatically makes her a skank? Thus labeling her and others like her. What is another term for labeling someone? What makes some lesbians annoying? Their look, their actions or just because they are a bulldyke?

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(806 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 49   End
TOPIC: IMUS