I'm right your wrong-obey or else : Swingers Discussion 2177491021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsI'm right your wrong-obey or else
TOPIC: I'm right your wrong-obey or else
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 30 
User Details are only visible to members.
Robert: If there is anyone on here who is stuck on four year old status throwing temper tantrums it is you. One of the most ridicules post of yours was to imply taking your pacifier out and handing it to FJ.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
Will someone please inform bicouple that I am unable to read their reply, because they blocked me.

If they would like a discussion not involving them being right because they are older, wealthier or have traveled more (which being more well traveled is typical of wealth... Which one needs wealth to travel.) that I am willing to disscuss topics... But saying you are right and providing no defense but empty words ought not be grounds for becoming upset.

Hell, any emotional outburst really is childish.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7364 posts)
No its more like, Arguing with an idiot is a waste of time and produces nothing.

Rio Rancho NM
Username hidden
(319 posts)
I didn't block Robert because of his political views, I did it because he's stupid

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16836 posts)
Sedu:

I'll have to check my mail about the private message you sent. But the two job listings? The only one which has a no experience requirment is the bottleing company. That company is a revolving door and is well known in my area for injuries and abusive work. To say nothing about cutting corners which lead to more injuries and then terminations.

As for the job with hershey? Sounds great, if I could do it without all of the demanded skills they want in an applicant, I would have applied for it. Sadly they want the applicant to have welding, electronic and other skills before applying.

But thanks for the postings. :-)

The job itself provides a 18 month training course for the actual job, not the base skills they want you to have before applying.

So yes, I carefully read both jobs.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7364 posts)
I'm not annoyed by you, nor by your posts. I realized a bit ago (admittedly) took me a while. That you're not a bad guy. You're stubborn, persistent, and as a friend says, suffer from certainty of youth, which you'll deny of course. I agree on some issues with you, disagree with most. You don't believe in hard work, and you have it somewhat good, living under your parents wing so to speak. I've written to you privately, hoping that I can offer you some suggestions. You ignored it. I posted several open jobs that require no experience and are paying 50K a year with full benefits and college tuition, I posted links to prove that these are valid jobs, and indeed in your area. Yet you chose to ignore me. So I moved on, and I wish you the best. It is my hope that some day, you'll find happiness and fulfillment.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
Nky:

annoyed with me? So explain what it is, don't use age or wealth as an excuse to say you are better than. This is the US, not the middle ages Europe. Age/wealth =/= superiority.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7364 posts)
Yep he is good for a couple laughs every day

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Robert, I've never blocked you or anyone else. People are annoyed with you. I find you amusing.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2671 posts)
Thst is the kind of arrogant attitudes I find here. A bunch of over grown children who happen to be between the ages of 40 to 65 plus.

A part of the posters here block those they don't agree with, so to only hear what they want to hear. Another group believes age alone gives them authority. Yet one other group believes that wealth gives them authority. The rest fit into sub groups.

It is amusing to watch children and that is what I have seen here, adult aged children attempting to belittle and degrade others. I will hand it to the right, the majority of them at the least do not block because you disagree with a small section of their core or rim beliefs.

The left seem to use the block as a tool to ignore oppinions which aren't carbon copies of their own. More so when they cannot win an argument based upon age or wealth. This is the very reason that this nation is going to fail, because you are trapped inside a closed minded loop.

This is why I unblock anyone who blocks me, in the event that they choose to grow up and become an adult and listen, not only to their own age group, but to those that are going to be the voters who decide if they get any benefits at all as senior citizens.

It is this arrogance of self rightiousness demonstrated by both sides here that are signing the death cetiricate if this nation. Sadly my words will go unthought about, UN examined, because you think that I am unimportant, dumb or uneducated and unwilling to work.

My generation votes, we have seen what your generations have done... And a growing number of us aren't expecting SSI or other benefits... That doesn't vote well for you in your old age when the bills must be paid and you hold the money which will be takes without social benefits like SSI or Medicare.

Enjoy the old age, because more within my generation are saying fuck it, do away with old peoples benefits if they have wealth... And tax them for the damage they caused.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7364 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 30 
TOPIC: I'm right your wrong-obey or else