I'm right your wrong-obey or else : Swingers Discussion 2177491011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsI'm right your wrong-obey or else
TOPIC: I'm right your wrong-obey or else
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 30   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Robert, Sed mentioned sending you info on a job paying 50k plus benefits. You have conveyed the impression that your night watchman job is closer to the minimum wage. No, I would never suggest you make a lateral move to a company known for high turnover. But from min. wage to 50k would seem a good opportunity. Seems to me you have talked about the local employers' reputation for unsafe working conditions. In the modern world of OSHA and personal injury lawyers you are the only young person I know unable to progress in employment because of unsafe employers all over the place. Seriously dude, listen to yourself. Don't you hear all the excuses and how people are reacting to them across the board? Just sayin.

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2368 posts)
Ha... Robert is poorer than Kenny from South Park!

No wife, no kids. Military exp on resume. Why not relocate or join active duty? Or teach Englsh abroad? Apply for city, state or fed jobs with his military career on resume?

I have as much sympathy or pathy for him as these 16-30 yr olds begging in front of stores and now banks. Ever notice it's only the older ones by the highway? The younger they are the closer they are to convience stores....

It's always the know-it-alls that can't solve real live problems....

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(2096 posts)
Now I'm an over grown child. Maybe, but I can afford my toys and enjoy them as I want to. My wife and I have earned every dime of our success. We risked our money and our time in building businesses most of which succeeded because of the lessons learned when the others didn't. When we lost money we lost our money. We paid for her college education with not a single student loan clear to her masters. I still don't watch TV unless there it's a movie I want to see. besides my shop I have one bench in my living room so even when I'm sitting talking to my kids or wife I'm working on a client's guns or something small off of equipment. My comp is sitting on my bench and I comment as I'm earning or saving money. And this is my off time, my down time when I'm not working my business in the woods. Between my wife and I we still have two full time jobs and at least a half dozen smaller ventures that are seasonal or part time but they all bring in good money. And my houses, equipment, and vehicles are all paid for and we are still working every day. The reason we continue this work all the time is so no matter what we have security and will be able to retire and really enjoy those years together. I guess being a child is a whole lot harder over a much longer period of time then some of the young and brainless think it is.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
If you always do what you always did, you always get what you always got.

Think about it.

As long as you're happy with how things are going in your life, then by all means keep doing what you are. On the other hand, if you aren't happy about how your life is going and you wish to improve it, do something different. Take a step back and look, I mean REALLY look at what's going on with your life now and in the past.

You are the only one who can change things, no one else can or will.

You are the only one who can make a change in your life. Not your mom or dad or sisters or employer or the government. Only you. Scary isn't it?

I believe you are afraid to change. You have become content being bullyed(sp?) and have convinced yourself that is your destiny.

You have given up. You choose to be defensive, you refuse to acknowledge you can make a change. You are afraid of changing.

Until you remove the words "can't" and "won't" from your vocabulary you are going to be in the same situation for the rest of your life. Because...

You always do what you always did and you always get what you always got.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Mark:

I never said it was only the cons, I have in fact stated many times that both political parties take pot shots at me.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7366 posts)
Robert: Don't you ever dare say again that it is only the con's who despise you and or disagree with you. Everyone of the last people who have put you down have been people on the way far left. You are so out of touch with reality, it is by no means a joke or laughing matter. You need to get some help. You need to make a visit to your County Mental Health Center. You are a sick person Robert.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
mari:

"Robert, it is laughable that a former reservist who served time in the foreign theater is unwilling to accept the risks of physical harm associated with working at a local bottling plant."

It is also laughable that anyone would think that quitting one job, where they are at the least secured with some kind of employment, would quit said job and work for another with a revolving door due to its hazardous work conditions and firing policies when you attempt to work safely... And technically by their books.

"You make important points in these forums about wealth inequality and the need for working people to earn a living wage. However, it is hard to take you seriously in light of your excuse-making, as demonstrated above. "

Only because you are foolish enough to accept the idea that one ought to accept any job without considering the risk of injury, more so when it is widely known of the abusive work conditions where by you are forced to cut corners which can lead to injury.

Such cutting of corners leaves one open to suit, both by the company and those who you may have hurt as a result of your cutting corners for the company.

The wealthy only cut corners when it benefited them, not someone else.

"Like others, I recognize and appreciate your sensitivity and concern for others. I also wish you nothing but success in your endeavors. In the end, however, until you get a better handle on the notion of sacrifice and personal responsibility, your plight will remain unchanged."

Sacrifice isn't opening one self to law suit, sacrifice isn't risking all employment, for the sake of a job which doesn't tell you what it's starting wage is and or is known to be close to the same as your current job.

In the end, you don't know what you are talking about. Why? Because you don't live in my area, don't see how these companies promise one thing and provide another.

Oh and no worker ought to be made to sacrifice anything to gain employment.

Personal responsibility dictates that you consider all aspects of a decision. Quitting one secured job, for a company known to be a revolving door company is neither responsible, nor is it practical. It is called plan stupid.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7366 posts)
Robert, it is laughable that a former reservist who served time in the foreign theater is unwilling to accept the risks of physical harm associated with working at a local bottling plant.

You make important points in these forums about wealth inequality and the need for working people to earn a living wage. However, it is hard to take you seriously in light of your excuse-making, as demonstrated above.

Like others, I recognize and appreciate your sensitivity and concern for others. I also wish you nothing but success in your endeavors. In the end, however, until you get a better handle on the notion of sacrifice and personal responsibility, your plight will remain unchanged.

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2368 posts)
I decided to block Robert because he would reply to every post; even when I'd direct a comment to someone else, he'd hijack it.

Then the person I'm trying to talk to replies to Robert's many irrelevant points.

He makes many good points, partly because he comments so often and so long. I seldom read past the point where the scroll bar is needed.

When he doesn't bother to spell check, it's a lot of work to even guess whether he's talking sense or nonsense.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
So says men who claim to be my senior by 15 plus years. If you were so much more mature, so much knowing, why do you all act like a bunch of high school retards? Using short sighted bumper stickers as your political ideals and refusing to accept that the fault with this nation starts with yor generation as you are the political leaders and economic power houses which should be creating jobs... BUT AREN'T!

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7366 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 30   End
TOPIC: I'm right your wrong-obey or else