I'm right your wrong-obey or else : Swingers Discussion 217749101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsI'm right your wrong-obey or else
TOPIC: I'm right your wrong-obey or else
Created by: Robert_Hil
Original Starting post for this thread:
Thst is the kind of arrogant attitudes I find here. A bunch of over grown children who happen to be between the ages of 40 to 65 plus.

A part of the posters here block those they don't agree with, so to only hear what they want to hear. Another group believes age alone gives them authority. Yet one other group believes that wealth gives them authority. The rest fit into sub groups.

It is amusing to watch children and that is what I have seen here, adult aged children attempting to belittle and degrade others. I will hand it to the right, the majority of them at the least do not block because you disagree with a small section of their core or rim beliefs.

The left seem to use the block as a tool to ignore oppinions which aren't carbon copies of their own. More so when they cannot win an argument based upon age or wealth. This is the very reason that this nation is going to fail, because you are trapped inside a closed minded loop.

This is why I unblock anyone who blocks me, in the event that they choose to grow up and become an adult and listen, not only to their own age group, but to those that are going to be the voters who decide if they get any benefits at all as senior citizens.

It is this arrogance of self rightiousness demonstrated by both sides here that are signing the death cetiricate if this nation. Sadly my words will go unthought about, UN examined, because you think that I am unimportant, dumb or uneducated and unwilling to work.

My generation votes, we have seen what your generations have done... And a growing number of us aren't expecting SSI or other benefits... That doesn't vote well for you in your old age when the bills must be paid and you hold the money which will be takes without social benefits like SSI or Medicare.

Enjoy the old age, because more within my generation are saying fuck it, do away with old peoples benefits if they have wealth... And tax them for the damage they caused.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 30   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Robert, I never said you were lazy. You continuously describe being trapped in a region where all the employers are unsafe and refuse to pay a living wage. You creatively describe all kinds of excuses for being unable to escape that trap. I suggest that some day, perhaps, you will apply that creativity to find a solution for your plight.

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2368 posts)
good:

lol. I wouldn't doubt some employers would do just what you are saying.

Oh and you are right, it should have been you're. But this site doesn't look too deeply into things. The people here are very superficial. I don't blame the people, I blame the society for not demanding that people look deeper.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
Sorry, I can't answer your question. I'll have to mull it over a bit.

In the mean time- "you're" is the word that should have been used in the title of this thread, not "your".

I have to log off for a bit. It's almost time for the 2:00 PM beating of my employees, and I seem to have misplaced my bull whip after the 1 PM beating. Guess I'll be using the black jack. I certainly don't want to get blood on these shoes. They're genuine Corinthian leather. I had them custom made the last time I was in Corinthia.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Mari:

"For better or worse our economic system generally rewards people who are creative.

However, it does not favor those who create excuses.

Sorry you are trapped. I sincerely hope you do not spend the rest of your days waiting to be rescued, because the sad reality is that our ruthless society demands you rescue yourself. Good luck with that."

You really should learn to read what I write. Creativity isn't something I have a problem with. Learning (other than math) isn't something that I have a problem with...

It is having the funding to actually find a career worth working, one which is paid a wage which makes the cost of obtaining the skills for said career worth investing in.

When I turn around and see so many Teachers, so many people with 4 year degrees in teaching or other fields in the unemployment lines or being paid near minimum wage... It means that the employers aren't paying a wage that that job commands and those working it work it because they are trapped in that field.

So creativity? I employ it in making 3d models and selling them, I employ it in learning to write books, in making the ships, environments and plots as realistic as possible, yet tell the story.

What do I get out of it? Well, just to develop a single fighter for a book. I had to do research in propulsion tech, weapons tech and structural build of ships.

What did I learn?

That the Magnetic field oscillating amplified thruster seems to be the most likely main engine to be used for a fighter and that if designed as four main engines in the fore and after of the craft, with smaller thrusters located to the sides (+/- X and Z axis's) The craft would manuver and react very realisticlly and wouldn't need independent thrusters for the craft but could borrow thrust from the primary engines.

What does this mean? It means 2 reactors, one in the front powering weapons, forward and +Y shielding and the front two engines. While the rear reactor powers the -Y shielding, rear engines, other equipment and possibly a rear mounted anit-missile system.

That is the level of detail that I am seeing many science fiction fans demanding, so I provide it. Sadly my math skills make such designing processes to be slower than average.

Weapons:

Short of using rail or Gauss guns, there isn't really any usable ideas as to making realistic weapons. Plasma is the most realistic, but it is a short range weapon, better suited on bombers, while lasers would be ideal for fighters, but would require a rapid fire ability.

So please tell me that I am lazy. If I have to sell my own books on Amazon or other, I can make my own book covers. I can make online advertisements, I can even make my own flyers and post them at colleges and hand them out to schools.

So again, am I that lazy or am I simply without any other direction because the employers aren't respecting their employees and thus the cost benefit ratio of work isn't there.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
Did you have help to escape yours Mickey?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2745 posts)
Well said Good.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4948 posts)
Even a person with an IQ of 80 could escape a monkey trap.

Just sayin'...

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Robert, you have clearly articulated the excuses for your inability to make progress in the local employment market.

Previously you provided the excuses for why you cannot move from that shitty region.

For better or worse our economic system generally rewards people who are creative.

However, it does not favor those who create excuses.

Sorry you are trapped. I sincerely hope you do not spend the rest of your days waiting to be rescued, because the sad reality is that our ruthless society demands you rescue yourself. Good luck with that.

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2368 posts)
Lame as lame can be. And Robert thinks he has the ability to pass judgement and offer advise. You are one sick puppy Robert. You are in a clinic state of depression. Get help.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
Mar:

Sed said he sent me 2 jobs.

Hershey was the 50k a year. But required me to have pre-existing skills such as welding, electronic and other skills before applying.

The second job was the bottling factory. The bottling factory is known in my town as one of many high promised but low return revolving door companies with a high roll over rate.

They will have expectations of productivity which cannot be achieved safely, but will result in termination if you do not cut corners.

OSHA? You are kidding right?

OSHA doesn't get involved until a complaint is made. Workers in this are of PA have been taugh a painful lesson about calling the EPA/OSHA. If they are called too many times, the factories close and the owners open someplace where the workers don't rat them out.

Law suits for work place injuries? Sure go ahead and sue. The employers have a safety standard in place and it is your job to obey it and keep up with expected productivity.

Fail either, or rather become hurt cutting corners to keep up with production and you are terminated as a safety violation which frees the employer of wrong doing as you the worker violated the rules.

It is called the catch 22 of factory work. Workers won't unit against the employers because in this area, the employers are smart enough to know the employees are plentiful and they are desperate for work. They won't stick with their unions when striking... Not for long anyway.

This is the reality of hazleton, berwick, Freeland, macadoo, and the surrounding communities. We aren't like detroit where the workers are smarter and better organized. Where employers actually care to a greater extent about their workers... Or at the least are so well invested.

Around here they come, stay until the tax exceptions run out and sell off the company to lesser carding people who change the name of the company and in so doing, restore their tax exceptions.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 30   End
TOPIC: I'm right your wrong-obey or else