Hurricane Sandy's Effects on The Election : Swingers Discussion 2108191061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsHurricane Sandy's Effects on The Election
TOPIC: Hurricane Sandy's Effects on The Election
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   61 to 70 of 97   End
User Details are only visible to members.
" We volunteer all the time it is how you stay in business."

The statement of someone that has a tenuous grip on reality...

It may be how YOU stay in business son, I prefer the old fashioned way of actually billing my clients for work performed.

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
Two 'conservatives' attacking a 'liberal' for making money and owning a business....

You can NOT make this goofy shit up!

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
"I guess we know who NEVER volunteers for Habitat for Humanity..."

OK fj, since you are so slow on the uptake I'll explain it as I do for grade schoolers:

One reason I volunteer for Humanity (and the reason most guys in my position do) is that I am not 'corrupting' my customer pool doing work for free because a Humanity customer will likely never be one of my paying customers.

But never lose a good opportunity to meaninglessly attack a 'liberal' son, you might not sleep well at night if you did...

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
"You really dont own a Business do you? Do you have any idea how much you are losing by not helping. Now who is stupid?"

Um, volunteering is unpaid. How do I lose money by NOT helping?

"Hundreds if not thousand of Businesses make a mint by volunteering not to mention Insurance companies pay out pretty quick the money is already flowing. Not to bright these Liberal business owners. "

Again, how do you 'make a mint' by volunteering? Why would an insurance company pay for someone to volunteer? Are you certain you understand what the term means?

I deal with this every day son, you are uninformed and once again embarrassing yourself. You are an employee for your company and probably have no idea what the owner of your company is really doing as to volunteering anyway, but as usual you think you know it all.

I'm betting that you are not so sharp in real life either and your boss has you working for nothing and telling you that the company is volunteering....

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
I guess we know who NEVER volunteers for Habitat for Humanity...

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19526 posts)
Tell you what, do you recover bodies for free?

YES we cleared 18 death sites after Joplin. Free of charge and you know what we made thousands using our equipment to clean up parking lots and debris. I could name a few not to mention the tornados here in St. Louis. We volunteer all the time it is how you stay in business.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
So you arent helping your nieghbors in need...I thought so. Thanks for clearing that up.

You really dont own a Business do you? Do you have any idea how much you are losing by not helping. Now who is stupid?

Hundreds if not thousand of Businesses make a mint by volunteering not to mention Insurance companies pay out pretty quick the money is already flowing. Not to bright these Liberal business owners.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
"Should a cop work for free? He IS a neighbor, yes? Should a fireman? A truck driver delivering needed food and water? A heavy equipment operator? A doctor?"

ALL these people DONATE their services to those in need in times of disasters. It is one of the principles of being a conservative, of doing for others out of the spirit of charity. Rather than the force of government. But then there are always liberal douches that take advantage of those in times of despair.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19526 posts)
Talk about dense. Are you ACTUALLY retarded?

We did not get hit bad at all from the storm so we are going to New Jersey to help with the recovery. Some like you recover bodies. Some recover other things. I fix houses, it's what I do. I do it better than just about anyone too. I get paid for it. You have a problem with this as a Republican? Seriously? It is NOT OK to change your positions at will and convenience just because you candidate does...

Tell you what, do you recover bodies for free? Or do you as I do sometimes make money from disasters because what we do is very much needed at the time? Should a cop work for free? He IS a neighbor, yes? Should a fireman? A truck driver delivering needed food and water? A heavy equipment operator? A doctor?

Get off your high horse before you get another nosebleed son....

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
So you arent helping your nieghbors in need...I thought so. Thanks for clearing that up.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   61 to 70 of 97   End
TOPIC: Hurricane Sandy's Effects on The Election