Hurricane Sandy's Effects on The Election : Swingers Discussion 2108191051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsHurricane Sandy's Effects on The Election
TOPIC: Hurricane Sandy's Effects on The Election
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   51 to 60 of 97   End
User Details are only visible to members.
UT OH...Gas lines, Price Gouging,People pleading for help, no food, no transportation. Stiring up memroies of Katrina. The People of the Northeast are getting Angree.And it is showing Man o Man...By Monday night they willl be Pissed.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
Take a cue from Chris Christy and fukin STOW IT.

Still cant figure out why you are on here instead of working?

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
Instead you are on here...exolaining your greedy behavior too late we all got it a few posts ago.

"It may be how YOU stay in business son, I prefer the old fashioned way of actually billing my clients for work performed."

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
Now all of a sudden you are getting involved?...LMAO

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
Would YOU travel 90 miles to recover a body for free?

Already explained and yes.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
"I know what it means to be in the community and to be apart of something that gives back and to something greater than my self. "

You know nothing about me son. We live 90+ miles from this devastation and yet have begun to call our clients to postpone jobs so that we can GO THERE and add our efforts. Why is it you fault me for wanting to be paid for it?

Would YOU travel 90 miles to recover a body for free? That's stretching your dubious claim of 'community' rather thin, don't you think?

If we were dealing with a search and rescue effort that we could HELP with we would be all over this. This is NOT the situation. Law enforcement we have contacted down there (you know we live in this area right? We have family and friends all over.) has asked us to stay away for now, we could only hamper efforts in progress with our meager abilities.

Now, be very ashamed of yourself for this line of bullshit and accusing someone that IS making an effort (as opposed to your armchair efforts) in one of the worst natural disasters to befall this country in decades.

Take a cue from Chris Christy and fukin STOW IT.

East Fishkill NY

Username hidden
(2788 posts)
Nice try at deflection son.

You fail miserably at pretending to be a compassionate liberal...

FYI

The very FIRST thing you need to do when creating a viable business is to identify your core client and market to THAT client. My client is found in the suburbs, owns a home with average value of $1 million and has a working wife.

I imagine working for a company that recovers bodies gives you a different vision of business (I can't imagine to be honest) than I have. I imagine that 'volunteering' to recover bodies has advantages and may get you into areas that NO ONE would want to be. I'll pass on that idea too.

The bottom line is that you obviously have no idea HOW to form or manage a successful company of ANY kind. This is simply evident to anyone that DOES by the fact that you INSIST that there is only One True Way (TM) to do business. Anyone that has EVER had a business knows this is pure fantasy.

Just about the level of knowledge that Robert displays in his many rantings...

My crews are ASSETS. If this was my area we would be out in force doing what we could in the first days. Within days we are focused on our core again

East Fishkill NY

Username hidden
(2788 posts)
"I'm betting that you are not so sharp in real life either and your boss has you working for nothing and telling you that the company is volunteering...."

I know what it means to be in the community and to be apart of something that gives back and to something greater than my self.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
Um, volunteering is unpaid. How do I lose money by NOT helping?

By Volunteering you get your name out to the public. By Volunteering you get a tax break, By Volunteering you gain Business. Getting in to areas of work you cant imagine. You dont own a business do you?

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
"It may be how YOU stay in business son, I prefer the old fashioned way of actually billing my clients for work performed."

There you go Bobby....LMAO

Greed.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   51 to 60 of 97   End
TOPIC: Hurricane Sandy's Effects on The Election