Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Hurricane Sandy's Effects on The Election
TOPIC: Hurricane Sandy's Effects on The Election
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   41 to 50 of 97   End
User Details are only visible to members.
No it sucks for those in the middle of it. Not Reveling in it. Just stating facts. I have survived many events in my life time.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
"Gas lines, Price Gouging,People pleading for help, no food, no transportation. Stiring up memroies of Katrina. The People of the Northeast are getting Angree.And it is showing Man o Man...By Monday night they willl be Pissed."

Excited much?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
You keep telling yourself that, FJ...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17378 posts)
Oh trust me we have plenty of those here in Mo but mostley on the IL. Side of the river. And you do get more warning with floods. they are predictable.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Lucky how many floods has the Midwest had, and it seems to hit MO more than its fair share. There are problems but nothing like what was seen in NOLA or probably what will be seen in NYC. This is the problem with constituencies that expect and rely on government to save them.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19550 posts)
The problem for Obama is the large percentage of Libertarians and anarchists there, I believe I have heard about 10% support for Gary Johnson. It will only take half of that amount for Romney to take Ohio. And the shift started happening after the second debate. Finally they are dumping Johnson for Romney, if they continue to do this the state will easily land in Romney's corner.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19550 posts)
Good Party then dont vote.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
The people that Bobby cries for are the ones man they arent going to Prep because they THINK they will be rescued. And the Marathon? Do you realize their are ove 200 out houses and 26 generaters for that event. People dont have water electric or gas. It os what it is. Here in the mid west if a Blizzard is coming if you arent ready for it? good luck to you.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
What many people don't realize, with the advent of early voting in swing states, the election was probably already decided before t6he storm, and Obama has probably already won. Unless you live in Ohio, New Hampshire, Virginia, Florida, or Colorado (the other so called swing states are a media myth) your votee is just self gratification

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
Shit happens. People need to understand there is going to be chaos.

Some things can be prepared for, some not. I guess I don't understand how people couldn't have socked away a week's worth of food in preparation for it. It's not like a tsunami which shows up on almost no warning.

As for gas - seriously - one of the first things we learned to do here when we find out a hurricane is coming is to make sure the cars - and our canister for the yard - are full of gas.

Perhaps I am speaking from the point of view of someone who lives in an area prone to hurricanes, where we are coached in preparedness every spring, and I am being a little naive.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20260 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   41 to 50 of 97   End
TOPIC: Hurricane Sandy's Effects on The Election