Hurricane Sandy's Effects on The Election : Swingers Discussion 2108191031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsHurricane Sandy's Effects on The Election
TOPIC: Hurricane Sandy's Effects on The Election
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   31 to 40 of 97   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Still below 8% at the end of his first term, one of very few promises delivered."

Politifact.c om has tracked more than 500 promises Barack Obama made during the 2008 presidential campaign. It found he has kept 161, passed a compromised version of another 50, and has either been rebuffed by Congress or is making progress toward another 239. In only 56 cases — about 10 percent — has Obama actually broken a promise, and in the biggest of those cases — ending the Bush tax cuts for families making more than $250,000 — there’s a good chance the promise will be kept when the tax cuts expire at the end of this year.

I love it when conservatives get their facts right...

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
"Personally I would continue west until CA where I would be able to start over in the computer graphic field."

How soon are you moving? Has the PA community taken up a collection yet to send you to the left coast?

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19545 posts)
Oh great, Robert aspires to move to California.

There are not too many commies here in San Diego.

Better for you in L.A. or San Francisco.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17378 posts)
Lucky:

"The people that Bobby cries for are the ones man they arent going to Prep because they THINK they will be rescued. And the Marathon? Do you realize their are ove 200 out houses and 26 generaters for that event. People dont have water electric or gas. It os what it is. Here in the mid west if a Blizzard is coming if you arent ready for it? good luck to you."

Actually people like me would have had the common sense to get out of town during the hurricane. We wouldn't have returned until either we would have housing, or the power and water were working again.

That standing water is a breeding ground for all things bad.. all things that will kill you. Anything left in the house is likely destroyed anyway.. Sea water just simply ruins computers. As such, the TV's are gone, the furniture would be ruined beyond use and given the cold, the plumbing likely is busted, so our shit is running down the inside of the walls...

Yep, the house would have been considered a total loss and we would have fled inland with anything near and dear to our hearts, Photos, any gifts that can be fitted into a car and or things of value which can be sold or traded for food inland.

While in land, we would likely wait for our insurance company to write us a check for the total loss, then sell the property to anyone willing to buy destroyed lots. (if we owned it there.)

Personally I would continue west until CA where I would be able to start over in the computer graphic field.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7703 posts)
I wish that neither side was doing that. I read posts from both, who are susceptible to the same behavior. I don't know why people do that. The numbers are out there for both.

Speaking of numbers. They are out, hubby says that they are up from 7.8 to 7.9%. Still below 8% at the end of his first term, one of very few promises delivered.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17080 posts)
For some of the wingnuts, every incident is the nail in the coffin for Obama's re-election...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17378 posts)
Ya thats it. lmao

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
The same people who gloat about poor employment numbers and rejoice when bad things happen abroad, will also revel in mass suffering.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Sounded like reveling to me. My bad.

I forgive you.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Sounded like reveling to me. My bad.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   31 to 40 of 97   End
TOPIC: Hurricane Sandy's Effects on The Election