Hurricane Sandy's Effects on The Election : Swingers Discussion 2108191011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsHurricane Sandy's Effects on The Election
TOPIC: Hurricane Sandy's Effects on The Election
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   11 to 20 of 97   End
User Details are only visible to members.
During his February campaign, Wicked Willard mocked the Obama campaign for continuing its national dialog concerning climate change and the increase of national disasters. He derided Obama publicly for thinking he could 'lower the ocean' and 'heal the planet.'

Since those concepts require higher-order intelligence than exhibited by the Republic-con Party and its PAC's, the crowds applauded their demagogue.

During the accusative, demeaning, and perpetual lying campaign of Wicked Willard, we learned three salient doctrines of his 'world view' which can be summarized simply, so that the simple can attempt to understand the depth of Willard's deceit:

1. Mitt Romney believes that he has a right to privacy but that women do not.

2. Mitt Romney's tax cut proposal is a mirage.

3. Mitt Romney's ideal disaster operation consists of you with your bucket and flashlight after a hurricane.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6899 posts)
LOL!

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
Yeah, I don't know that they would have much call for graphic designers or sci fi writers on a commune...

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17354 posts)
I read a National Geographic article on Twin Oaks here in Virginia - perhaps 4-5 years ago. It was interesting, although the community finds it frustrating that they can only survive by selling their products (hammocks, nut butters, some produce) to the "outside world". They still bring in only about $500k a year or so, which, for 120 members, is not a lot, but they mostly grow their own food and don't buy much from the outside world except for some building materials.

Columbia SC
Username hidden
(19128 posts)
No, I just said that to poke fun at Mark.

According to one website, there are 231 "intentional communities" in California.

I am sure that Robert could find one to his liking.

Now, if the members find Robert to their liking, that's another story...

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17354 posts)
Are you referring to Synanon?

Does it still exist?

Columbia SC
Username hidden
(19128 posts)
Robert, I hear there is a thriving communist community in Tulare, CA...

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17354 posts)
The sound of the Trans Siberian Railways carrying the rotting grain of communism to Hazleton for centralized distribution.

In 200 years when we're really ready for it, we'll use the Space Elevator to hoist it into orbit and then simply air drop it to where it needs to go.

Columbia SC
Username hidden
(19128 posts)
Whoosh.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10789 posts)
Fun:

It would be a waste of my time to try and convince the righties here of anything. Machines have a greater level of logic and problem solving abilities, than these righties.

As for any communist ideals that I might have... I have stated repeatedly that humanity isn't ready for communism. The leaders of communism keep turning it into a dictatorship as the people aren't ready for it yet.

So we must wait another 200 years or so. Society is on the road to real communism... Businesses are pushing people towards it every day. Sadly the technologies to enable theroetical communism to work simply doesn't exist... And this the soviets filled those wholes with dead bodies...

The rotten flesh corrupted the soil and grew bad fruit.

You must remember the two reasons that communism failed. 1) transportation of food. 2) the lacking in food production to account for the mismanagement of thr logistics involved with the food.

If Stalin hadn't sat things up to have most all of the food go to Moscow and other major cities, forcing the very farmers to go to Moscow to pick up their share... More food would have made it into the people's hands before it spoiled.

Sadly this is a typical for one who had a harsh life. They desire total control, and typically have no ability to seperate their past from how they act.

Stalin over compensated for the harshness of his past by wanting total control... This control served him well during WWII. However as many warlords discover, you cannot lead a nation like you do troops in the field.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7359 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   11 to 20 of 97   End
TOPIC: Hurricane Sandy's Effects on The Election