Hugo Chavez: What the hell is his problem : Swingers Discussion 634861091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsHugo Chavez: What the hell is his problem
TOPIC: Hugo Chavez: What the hell is his problem
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   91 to 100 of 102   End
User Details are only visible to members.
As if we shouldn't do so? As all other countries don't do so? I wasn't asking if he should pursue his own interests. But if his interest include hurting our country, then what should we do? If he wan't to hurt our markets and our diplomatic relations, perhaps even weaken our national security, then what would be our recourse. If he shuns diplomatic dialog, then what should we do?

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
Well if you read my original post those were the questions that I asked, basically. If he is seeking to handicap our economic power and influence, then should we seek to do the same to his country? it's a simple question.

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
So we should sit back smile and eat shit while he serves it to us? I'm not saying we should bomb the guy, but if he wants to play dirty politically speaking, then we show him how it's done. We fight back politically. It seems fair. Unless you think one side has more of a right to try and ruin the other's country.

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
So it's not a fact that he wants to hurt the United States and seeks alliances to oppose us?

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
Since when is calling for the down fall of the United States in the best intrest of a country that "means us no harm"? He is actively campaining and seeking alliances against us. Chavez wants to hurt America, just ask him he'll gladly tell you.

Of course I think of America first, that's the country I keep my stuff in. Neo-Con? No just not Liberal, and I thank God for that. More of a Southpark Conservative. Sorry I just don't think like a Europeon or Berkley professor. I like to keep things simple and practical.

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
Joeodd2,

So EVERY nation must act in our interest and not the best interest of their country?

Right!

Just like a neo-con thinking only of themselves.

Clinton Twp MI
Username hidden
(60 posts)
If he seeks to actively hurt our economic interests or weaken our national security then we should take counter measures to do the same to him. That just sounds fair to me. If he's just running his mouth, but has no substance behind his words then fine. Hollywood can welcome him and maybe he can become a director or something. But taking a closer look at someone who has great economic influence and power, who just so happens to hate our country. It just seem like a good idea to ask questions that's all.

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
Joeodd2,

So what if Chavez is against America, he is not a threat to America.

A typical neo-con looking for a new threat or creating a non-existing threat. Seeking everyone or nation to think like All Americans. Forget free will, think as you are suppose to think As an American

Clinton Twp MI
Username hidden
(60 posts)
democratically elected or not if the guy is a threat to us in someway, then he is still a threat. I love it when these leftist come into power and start taking away peoples freedoms. This guy is a democratically elected dictator that allows little to no decent concerning his governence. He hates the United States and it's allies. He basically stands for everything that we are against politically, if not most things. I will give him credit for one thing, he did offer to help during Katrina. Of course he may have done so knowing that the United States could never afford to accept his help politically. When an enemy offers you a drink of water, it's wise to at least sniff it first. But in his case you throw it back in his face. Hugo is not a good man.

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
Should we take GWB cause he was elected? Yes!

Should we look at the people who voted him in ? NO!

Both were elected in constitutional process.

We cannot go back to imperialism of deciding who should lead a country for the purpose of OUR national interest(s).

We would not accept ANY country deciding who or whom should be our leader.

Clinton Twp MI
Username hidden
(60 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   91 to 100 of 102   End
TOPIC: Hugo Chavez: What the hell is his problem