Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Hugo Chavez: What the hell is his problem
TOPIC: Hugo Chavez: What the hell is his problem
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   81 to 90 of 102   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"And what do you want now? An apology?"

Not hardly. Jus make up your mind. Is this a reasonable exchange of ideas, or are we at war? I can play it either way, your own tactics are quite effective against you.

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
"(Example: doubling or tripling gasoline taxes while adhearing to a no-tax on ethenol.)"

Penny, taxes aren't allways the answer. I remember when we switched from leaded to unleaded gas. There was no tax breaks on unleaded, no extra taxes on leaded. The govt simply said that after such & such date all new vehicles sold in USA must burn unleaded and must be built so that leaded can't be put in them. Then the govt said after so & so date all gas sold in the USA must be unleaded. The same process could be done again, taxes need not be involved.

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Thanks Content, I was jus dittoin your idea. And Curious, what gives? Ya didn't even notice when Content said it, but as soon as I do you're all over it. Are you really that concerned as to how I'd reccomend fundin it? Or are ya jus pickin on me?

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
"So how DO you propose that we pay for a national drive for energy independence?"

Kinda moot point since no such drive exists.

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
"I'm just wondering how you think we can make energy independence a "national goal" without paying for the accomplishment of that goal."

Mebby I should jus say "don't be dense". No shit Sherlock, of course we gotta pay for it. That don't make it a bad idea.

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
"how are we going to pay for this? or do we just cut taxes and it pays for itself? Presto!!"

Obviously you think you won the argument about cuttin taxes increasin revenues.

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
"Why can't we do that in this country? Would anybody in this forums, for example, vote against launching such an effort?"

I'm very much in favor of makin energy independance a national goal, much like puttin a man on the moon was in the 60s.

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
I personally the only problem Chavez has is that he hates with a passion George Bush.

Jan who will is now bowing out of the forums before the slinging starts.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12139 posts)
oil aside......although that would make a very intersting thread in and of it's self. What is this guy seeking to do? He says that he is looking for allies against the U.S. What does he mean, and what could this mean for us? Maybe he has a small country but he has alot of money and ILL will toward us. I'm surprised that no one else is at least mildly concerned........

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
just my two cents

If Hugo can harm the economy etc of the US then we got much bigger problems than Hugo. Lot a damn questions about this little country and man. You fishing for a statement to bomb his ass or what?

St Petersburg FL
Username hidden
(989 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   81 to 90 of 102   End
TOPIC: Hugo Chavez: What the hell is his problem