Hugo Chavez: What the hell is his problem : Swingers Discussion 63486
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsHugo Chavez: What the hell is his problem
TOPIC: Hugo Chavez: What the hell is his problem
Created by: joeodd2
Original Starting post for this thread:
Who is this guy? Is he serious about forming alliances with countries who appose us? Can he do any real damage to our country? Is he a military threat? What is the difference between him and Castro? What can or should be done to stop him? How is life for the people of his country under his dictatorship? Is he a dictator or had he been "fairly" elected?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 102   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Sorry for bringing this idiot back but I was startled at what I just read.

Trade between the two increased in each of the last four years U.S. exports to Venezuela tripled between 2003 and 2006 Exports of computers and computer accessories jumped more than 400%Exports of organic chemicals soared 800% U.S. imports of crude oil doubled

So, you would think that Hugo Chavez is a mortal enemy of this country. But with enemies like these, who needs friends.

Fairfield CA
Username hidden
(575 posts)
Hugo is a rifle target for those of his people he has overly controlled, just a matter of time.

Sadly Jack I heard the same thing about Castro in the 60's.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
In the effort to disguise themselves and continue business Citgo has renamed many stations: Petro Express, and Planet.

Plenty of other companies and stations out there to help make a billionaire a trillionaire. Hugo will just become more insufferable with time.

Sadly we may make the asshole rich wether we want to or not. "HIS" oil will probably just go to China or India and be turned into goods coming back to U.S.

Grantham NH
Username hidden
(1470 posts)
37 Citgo station in the St. Louis market closed. After his statement people in a little if any coverage boycotted Citgo, I remember driving past and they were empty no one was buying his gas. He is a salesman who couldnt find his ass with both hands. This shoe fits, "Dont bite the hand that feeds you".

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
tbrm - you are correct, the Venezuelan government owns 50% of Citgo. I recall reading, sometime last year, that the half of the Venezuelan ownership was sold or up for sale. But when visiting their website, that is not true. The transaction was never made and Chavez's government still owns it.

It seems that it was a publicity ploy to have the American consumers continue to buy from Citgo. Well, I don't buy their gas anyway - and, I never will. I appreciate your approach to correcting me.

Fairfield CA
Username hidden
(575 posts)
Citgo is OWNED by the government of Venezuela.

From their website:

"The company is owned by PDV America, Inc., an indirect, wholly owned subsidiary of Petróleos de Venezuela, S.A., the national oil company of the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela."

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
"After weeks of suggesting Democrats would temper their approach to Iraq legislation in a bid to attract more Republicans, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid declared abruptly Tuesday that he had no plans to do so."

Did someone in the Democratic leadership grow a set?

Nah. Never happen. Bush has got his balls in a box next to his bed and uses them like Capitan Queeg in The Caine Mutiny.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
Update: Citgo no longer does business with Chavez' government.

Sens...you made an interesting point about the parallel between the Democratic Party and Chavez. That's a great observation.

I see the parallel with health care reform and the oil refineries. It appears that without taking outright ownership of the two industries, they regulated it to the point of control.

Most political liberals (or progressive - new name, same species) see their actions, not of control, but of protection. This is a critical mistake on their part. They don't realize that a free market provides the lifestyle that is perpetuated by free people wanting and willing to make a choice.

Fairfield CA
Username hidden
(575 posts)
Yeah, I do have to get a couple more pictures uploaded.

I'll work on that today.

Cheers

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
yep, Scotty, no wonder he flashes his wife's tits in every topic...lol @ Tbr

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 102   End
TOPIC: Hugo Chavez: What the hell is his problem