How will you react : Swingers Discussion 210198
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsHow will you react
TOPIC: How will you react
Created by: vabeachcouple33
Original Starting post for this thread:
if things do not go "your way" on election day?

If your guy doesn't win (please accept the premise that it may happen), how do you think you will react?

Disbelief? Disappointment? Resignation? Indifference? Anger? Sadness? Depression? Ingestion of intoxicants? Mania? Cries of fraud? Don't Worry Be Happy?

Other?

I'm probably safe in assuming that anyone who thinks their guy can't possibly lose in a free election is going to cry fraud if it doesn't work out that way. I already know of a few people on here (both sides are represented) that I am convinced are going to scream fraud if things don't work out for them.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 26   End
User Details are only visible to members.
does anyone have any Candidian club whiskey?

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9711 posts)
"... what I have to do to survive in this big, cruel world no matter who's the Prez... "

You can do what you can do, and no more. World War 3 will be no laughing matter. We'll look back at these petty disputes and infighting (in US govt, not SLS forums) as quite forgettable and lame.

Republicans know how to start wars, and nobody knows how to finish them. They recall great and noble wars in which we not only defeated an evil enemy, but we moved on to amazing economic prosperity.

Without any possibility of noble result, we should not entertain the thought. As long as the Repubs always take the position that's opposite that of the Dems, they'll be chronically addicted to bad behavior.

The US should be the good guys in the world, not the bullies.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
VB, you sure you don't want to do this for a living?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
I have stock in Candida dry...

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19526 posts)
lol! freak!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17052 posts)
I think GMO Candida was create by Monistanto. It can be treated with huge doses of flowride, but asspartylame causes your chemtrails to go haywire.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20209 posts)
Here is what another CEO has put out to his company: "While we are typically told before each Presidential election that it is important and historic, I believe the upcoming election will determine what kind of America future generations will inherit," Robertson's letter--first published by InTheseTimes--begins. "If we elect candidates who want to spend hundreds of billions in borrowed money on costly new subsidies for a few favored cronies, put unprecedented regulatory burdens on businesses, prevent or delay important new construction projects, and excessively hinder free trade, then many of our more than 50,000 U.S. employees and contractors may suffer the consequences, including higher gasoline prices, runaway inflation, and other ills. This is true regardless of what your political affiliation might be."

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
Candida eh? If you thought that life is tough in the town you were "Hazeled" in, you ain't seen nothing yet!

Throws Monistat at Bobby! you'll need that!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17052 posts)
Of course we have survived, or we wouldn't be writing on this forum. At such time as we haven't survived, it will be different.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Make sure you use protection before you move to Candida. You might catch a yeast infection.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20209 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 26   End
TOPIC: How will you react