Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › How will you feel about America if Obama Wins in a Resounding Victory or Landslide
TOPIC: How_will_you_feel_about_America_if_Obama_Wins_in_a_Resounding_Victory_or_Landslide
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 16  Next »
41 to 50 of 160
User Details are only visible to members.
Oldnutz Wait till Obama creates his "civilian military police force" then all rights be gone but no worry as McCain/Palin are going to win.

Navarre FL
Username hidden
(1420 posts)
So Kicks, exactly what right has the progressive lost? I have more rights today than I had under clinton. OOOOHHHH the Boogie Man called the Patriot act. You really think you are so important that someone taps your phone? Who has been arrested for the books they checked out at a library? Remember, it was a democratic administration that attacked the American Citizens in Waco.

Mentone AL
Username hidden
(2283 posts)
"So, Pussy, what did you do differently than others who lost quite a bit of their 401K? How did you maintain it through the turbulence?"

Styles, My retirement money isn't bound up in a 401K..but thanks for asking. ; )

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
Oh TBR, I get it. Irony ;-)

It is indeed sometimes difficult to distinguish art from life around these here parts.

Hampstead England United Kingdom
Username hidden
(549 posts)
"Before he even steps into the office, Obama is much worse than Richard Nixon... "

TBR....LMFAO! I can't take this amazing comedic talent - Ya killin' me! You might just have taken the prize for the most bone headed statement of this election cycle. It's agreed that the competition in these threads is very strong, with Desti leading the pack up to now. But I am willing to vote for your little "Nixon" gem to end up right at the top of the stinking pile of bile. Any other nominations fellow posters?

Hampstead England United Kingdom
Username hidden
(549 posts)
"that could be your best one yet. keep up the good work ampussy!!! "

think ampussy even understands that statement? lol

Arizona City AZ
Username hidden
(2472 posts)
Before he even steps into the office, Obama is much worse than Richard Nixon...

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(22801 posts)
anyone who supports Obama must hate America or are just plain blind! Obama is the WORST thing that has happened in the political arena

that could be your best one yet. keep up the good work ampussy!!!

Newtown PA
Username hidden
(5327 posts)
Styles.. you know I love ya and all.. but what you seemed to be thinking was you would discount K's earlier post by inferring that he wasn't part of the posting group in the political forums and doesn't know how it's done.. at least that's what I was reading from your instruction on how to use caps, exclamation points and how it wasn't a locker room. K's been posting in the political forums here for over two years and knows the drill..

It's grossly conservative, emphasis on gross. We get it.

It's the day before election day.. we aren't gonna change each other's minds.. and Lord knows I accept that fact and just walk on by most of the time. But if it's gonna be okay for you to be opinionated in your politics, then it's gonna be okay for my side too.

And none of that is intended in nastiness at all.. but it most definitely evokes passionate response so I hope you can tell the difference.

Southaven MS
Username hidden
(1769 posts)
You weren't thinking. You are a republican. If you took it that I was calling you an idiot because you are a republican, that was not the reason, albeit, that WOULD have been reason enough. :)

(actually...i wasn't even speaking to you)

K

Southaven MS
Username hidden
(1769 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 16  Next »
41 to 50 of 160
TOPIC: How will you feel about America if Obama Wins in a Resounding Victory or Landslide
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.