Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › How will you feel about America if Obama Wins in a Resounding Victory or Landslide
TOPIC: How_will_you_feel_about_America_if_Obama_Wins_in_a_Resounding_Victory_or_Landslide
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 16  Next »
11 to 20 of 160
User Details are only visible to members.
"The gun laws in this country need to go back to 1776. Everyone has them and no one is afraid to use them."

This is not a correct statement.

According to probate records, only 1 in 10 males had firearms, and about half of them were inoperable.

There was a constant shortage of firearms during the Revolutionary War.

I'm all packed up to move, but as soon as I unpack the book, I'll post the source.

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(22801 posts)
I don't know about that. I see some pretty hot headed jerks and don't think I would trust them with a gun....

But in general gun laws only affect those who already obey the law. Most guns used to commit crimes are illegal anyway.

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
The gun laws in this country need to go back to 1776. Everyone has them and no one is afraid to use them. There would be less crime if the vermin knew their intended victims were armed. This country would be much better off and society would be much more polite.

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
old, again, who has been hurt by it. How does that compare to the 7 years of no attacks, and the 8 years of no attacks on US citizens by the ATF thugs? Why do you libs care more about muslims than the rights of Christians? Why is it that the 2nd amendment is of no importance? Can you defend yourself against some gang banger with our a weapon?

Mentone AL
Username hidden
(2283 posts)
ok....you are right.....i apologize....had a bad day and taking it out on the wrong people......will likely be suspended anyway

Wilmington NC
Username hidden
(252 posts)
Explore---

The poster in question lived under communism.

Did you?

I know you don't need protecting, M, but I couldn't resist...

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(22801 posts)
as for gun laws, we need to go back to the pre 1968 laws.

Mentone AL
Username hidden
(2283 posts)
Explore...

Ya catch more flies with honey than vinegar, as my mom says.

Might want to dial down the confrontation mode a bit...

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(22801 posts)
"People are not killed by guns, people are killed by people.

-M "

we are in the presence of brilliance

Wilmington NC
Username hidden
(252 posts)
funny old how you libs call us gun people paranoid. You really think that the government looks at the average person's finances? I have nothing to hide.

Mentone AL
Username hidden
(2283 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 16  Next »
11 to 20 of 160
TOPIC: How will you feel about America if Obama Wins in a Resounding Victory or Landslide
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.