Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics How will you feel about America if Obama Wins in a Resounding Victory or Landslide
TOPIC: How will you feel about America if Obama Wins in a Resounding Victory or Landslide
Created by: sappholovers
Original Starting post for this thread:
If Obama wins the election on November 4th in a resounding victory or landslide, how will you feel about America and the American people?

If you are anti-Obama and pro-America, will you still feel proud of your country and its people who elected him?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 160   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm with you Dzzy...feelin' pretty damn happy!! ; )

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
as for the OP... i feel pretty damn great this morning

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
"There is No Conservative America, There is No Liberal America, There is a United States of America."

Lets stop the petty bickering and deal with it or leave...

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(825 posts)
congrats, you have just elected a non citizen, coward, commie America hating POTUS....God Save America!

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Some people are born with mental illness that would be a very good reason for them to not own a gun.I do believe in a person not diagnosed with certain mental disorders and felons right to bare arms. I think disarming a country is just stupid.

The only thing gun control does is control the ones who already obide by the law. Criminals won't turn in their guns. That would leave the entire population their very own playland free for all. No thanks.

I am totally against taking away that right but I do see a need for some restrictions.

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
for some people that should be totally true...

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
It depends on the person on if it would bother me or not.

There are some crazy fuggers on this planet.

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
tort, that is your right, and I respect it. I do not think being unarmed is a wise decision, but it is your right. I just wish all of those who do not want to own a gun for whatever reason would respect my rights.

Mentone AL
Username hidden
(2281 posts)
TBR, I said gun LAWS need to go back to 1776. Gun ownership needs to be more than it is now. There should be 100% ownership of firearms by those who are legally able to own them.

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
Well, if this gets boring, we can turn to religion, then both tabu's would have been covered

Niagara Falls NY
Username hidden
(1262 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 160   End
TOPIC: How will you feel about America if Obama Wins in a Resounding Victory or Landslide