How to cure global issues without Al Gore : Swingers Discussion 8867710201
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsHow to cure global issues without Al Gore
TOPIC: How to cure global issues without Al Gore
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Start   201 to 208 of 208 
User Details are only visible to members.
LOL @ Scotty...yeah 50% of their voter base are on welfare or in prison...go figure.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
I have no problem with a global pandemic. one of the biggest problems to the overpopulation is we haven't had a decent war is 60 plus years. Liberals wn't like it because after the initial death toll they will be the ones dying of starvation because they don't kow how to survive unless they are on someones tit.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
chinese solution of one child per couple if applied world wide would decrease population effectively and in short term, relatively speaking. No need for catastrophic "solutions". So we just need to wait for the chinese to rule the Earth. It will probably happen within my lifetime.

There is one problem with this scenario. They want boys. Female infanticide is a huge problem in India, China etc.

Nature will right the course. It's not our call. You are right the poorest countries will suffer the hardest and first. That's just the way it is. We need to glean a billion folks from the food roles. Nuclear isn't good. All the farms would be HOT. Biological is preferred..also it's less likely to discriminate.

You are right the liberals would squeal at first. But then again they would get caught up in surviving like every one else.

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Oh please, jnm, you go first, here let me hold the door for you, want a cup of coffee on your way??lol

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
OMG...the lib's will just be all over this as soon as they figure out all the poorest people will die first...there goe the welfare state and their voter base!

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Shit, and here all this time I've been thinking that nuclear war over energy & food resources would get rid of our species.

Don't worry about the Earth. It was here long before Home sapiens and will be here long afterward. I only wish I could see what life on earth looks like 100 million years afterward.

Will giant cockroaches rule the earth?

I'm betting that the creatures that will be dominant on Earth 100 million years after the nuclear holocaust will be the same kind of creatures that have dominated earth for billions of years - BACTERIA!!

"Some say the world will end in fire. Some say in ice. From what I've tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire. But if it had to perish twice I think I know enough of hate To say that ice is also great And would suffice."

- - Robert Frost

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
HIV is too slow, too hard to catch, and generally treatable.

We really need to cull the herd.

M.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
There is a very simple solution to most of the world’s issues. Everything from global warming, wars, strife every where, over population, a large portion of the AIDS crisis, Nitrogen pollution, over fishing. The whole kit and caboodle.

“The H5N1 bird flu virus has mutated to infect people more easily, although it still has not transformed into a pandemic strain, researchers said on Thursday.”

We need a good round of a strong flu epidemic to decrease the world’s population by 1/2. or more. If over crowding of the current population of humans was relieved, the earth would be able to fix it’s self.

I know that it’s not a popular notion, but most of our troubles descend from over population. It’s hard to wage war etc...when you are concerned with just surviving. Classic Maslow’s hierarchy of needs theory. The flu would clear out the weak, infected, and the over crowded. It would decrease our foot print on the earth.

We have simply over populated our planet. The majority of our current global issues stem from this simple fact. Decrease the amount of humans and decrease the amount of damage done to ourselves and our planet. I sincerely hope this happens before some nut job detonates a dirty bomb in our bread basket.

Merely one biologist’s idea to cure our ills.

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Start   201 to 208 of 208 
TOPIC: How to cure global issues without Al Gore