How the anti American anti Constitution people think : Swingers Discussion 2159671062
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsHow the anti American anti Constitution people think
TOPIC: How the anti American anti Constitution people think
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   62 to 71 of 96   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"THE ONLY LOGICAL CONCLUSION TO THIS IS....."

The Supreme Court has a long history of 5-4 and 6-3 decisions, and this is inevitable in our democracy. Yet a Constitution hater identifies himself as such, by declaring that his is "the only logical conclusion", and all others are wrong.

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Gotta work...but I would REALLY like to hear from our dear friends on the right at once point someone who "Serves our country" becomes "lazy government bureaucrat leaches"....I guess it depends who is in office and whether or not their deaths can be exploited in a failed attempt to create a scandal

Actually...It is rhetorical...I don't actually expect an answer

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
Thanks. I just wish that we could get off this ban guns/ more guns insanity and get to the heart of the matter. Mental health.

If we invested half... even a quorter the amount of money we do in killing meaningless people half way around the world, into our mental health system. We would have a system able to study and in time fix a great deal of these mentally unstable people...

Maybe if we are lucky and listened to the mental health professionals and their findings, we could prevent more people from becoming mentally ill, enter the gang life and generally find direction.

But no. Mental health remains your problem to pay for and health insurance wont pay for it... so that kid who is sexually molested doesn't have a place to go to, that kid who is beaten into insanity doesn't have anyone able to help them, and we as a society are rewarded with more mentally damaged people who become school shooters.

Look at half of the school shooters, they were kids bullied into anti-social behavior. Unaccepted by their peers, they finally snapped and chose to strike back.

This is in my view a problem with larger schools, the teachers cannot identify or when they do identify such damaged people, they don't have the time to do anything about them. So the teacher does what they can, they pass them onto the next grade unprepared for life and we, the society must deal with them...

But we don't. We throw at them pills and tell them to behave. What reason do they have to behave? They will never be accepted by society, they are outcast, most doomed to lonely lives of misery and suffering at the hands of those who enjoy inflicting this upon those they deem lesser than themselves.

We as an animal are a very brutal lot... One of the few animals that I know of which are a social animal that enjoys brutalizing their own for next to no reason.

We as an intelligent animal must learn to rise above that and give a hand up to those less than ourselves, no matter how many times they fall... Least we be no more deserving the designation of intelligent or sapient being.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6882 posts)
Yupp...Robert nailed it

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
Robert: Bravo!

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
You and your buds down at the meth lab all gonna pitch in and pay for it Seduction? "Hay Brahhhhhhhhh....lets do a bar crawl and all ride drunk all day to raise money for those $9 an hour wannabees with guns protecting the schools" LOL

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
Why would the Left care for the safety of the common man, look at how much they care for the four Americans who served the country and brutally murdered because Billary thought that they don't matter.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
I agree that it should be a state issue.

The school in Marlboro have armed guards. Our township voted in support for armed guards. Our schools will have them starting Sept. Our children are not less important than the President's.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
norc:

The reason we refuse to have more guns in our schools have been stated.

1) It fosters fear and works counter to a proper education of free thinking.

2) The cost of paying professionals to use said weapons in the high stress environment of a school, let alone inventing a means by which said guards wouldn't fall into a state of laxness.

3) The teachers natural state is to be comfortable with the students... To let their guard down. In that moment of weakness, any student intent on ill will may attack the teacher or guard and obtain the fire arm from them.

4) The majority of those who commit mass shootings are people who cannot legally obtain a gun, so they steal them from other law abiding citizens and commit said mass shooting.

5) If you made the schools unattackable, the mentally ill will simply go and attack someplace else... like a daycare center.

6) The expense of trying to be well defended everywhere is beyond any nations ability to do. The taxation rate would have to be 200 to 500% of what it is now. (All to provide proper training and pay to those who are armed... and to install security systems such as magnetic or manual locked doors where by each adult is individually checked.)

7) You can go live in your fear driven reality.... Home school your kids if you must to live in terror and fear every moment of every day. The rest of the sane world will not. We are not Israel, we do not live under the never ending fear of another terrorist attack and we will not bow to fear as you have.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6882 posts)
I do not believe that this will end up as any kind of a 5th amendment decision. Some may try and imply that it is and drag it that way but it will be decided under the limits of the second amendment. I am not an attorney but do stay up with the second amendment decisions. The Hiller and McDonald decisions is where we are right now. You can play the game of trying to tell us otherwise if you wish but as of right now we have a constitutional right to individually keep and bear arms. As of right now the AR-15 and similar weapons are not considered as a non protected weapon under that same second amendment or federal law. I live in the real world. Others can play make believe and believe anything they want to. If anyone thinks that our congress will pass this new AWB they are truly delusional.

Red Bluff CA

Username hidden
(438 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   62 to 71 of 96   End
TOPIC: How the anti American anti Constitution people think