Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics How the anti American anti Constitution people think
TOPIC: How the anti American anti Constitution people think
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   52 to 61 of 96   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The meeting begins. The speaker is introduced. "My name is Bobby, and I'ma a Big Oil addict. I love the Constitution that guarantees Big Oil and guns in my mattress.""

And the congregation of the recovering Big Oil and Mattress Gun Society deviants answers, "Hi, Bobby,"

The Sleep Number/Big Oil Society meeting can now begin.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7079 posts)
Sed

AS a veteran with 23 years as a Ranger and many combat tours behind me I have very strong real world thoughts about how our state department abandoned these Americans to torture and death. As far as I'm concerned this was a political decision that cost these brave souls their lives. With both US troops and black oops personnel within striking distance their pleas for help in the two days before their deaths were completely and totally ignored. I used to have a pretty high opinion of Secretary Clinton, then she turned and walked away from her own people and let them be tortured, raped and murdered. After the sacrificed these brave Americans they pushed the administrations lies repeatedly on nation wide TV that some youtube movie was responsible and that there was a crowd there and this was a spontaneous attack. Our own government knew differently within minutes. Remember they admitted that they were watching live with drones. They lied to the American people and continued to lie until they got caught. These intentional lies were told over and over again well past the point that they admittedly knew the truth. And these are people we are supposed to be proud of. Throughout my military career I was taught and held to a high standard of honesty, integrity, and honor. The only people who demonstrated those personal values in this incident were those who were left to be forcibly taken, raped, murdered in cold blood, and then had their bodies desecrated.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
There is no excuse for a creep viewing a profile to just insult members, or their spouses. It is low, it is creepy, it is uncalled for. IMO the member should be banned from the site. He is a scourge, it is odd that his fellow liberals have not called him out for this disgraceful behavior. Very telling.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
Agreed NorCal,

I gave that Democreep a chance, he proved to be a troll like most of them here. I blocked him, I don't tolerate low IQ particularly well.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17245 posts)
You and your buds down at the meth lab all gonna pitch in and pay for it Seduction?

This is what you say when there is a total failure of intellect and when claims in previous posts have been proven to be total BS.

When you can no longer find truth and fact to support your position you simple attack a persons character and spread lies through insinuation and inferences.

Good try but these are the tactics of a very logically impaired person.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
NorCal,

Why are you so shocked? Look at how they are handling the four Americans how lost their lives senselessly in Libya, remember the phrase: What does it matter now? if they piss on those who serve this country, why on earth would they care for the children?

The demoncreeps are self centered, greedy, needy, gimmiegimmie party. No ifs or buts about it.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17245 posts)
outdoors robert and the rest You keep equating our children's safety to some way too expensive solution.

So you do not believe that our children are as valuable as our gold and money in a bank??

Nothing that is even proposed will do anything to protect or children in a no gun zone. Prove this differently with facts!!!!!

A few very specific questions. What is the amount your are willing to spend to protect our children??? Exactly what is the value you place on them?? Tell me exactly how you intend to protect our children in the free fire zone schools next week or the week after that, or next month???

You can not come up with a specific rational answer to these questions. You will change the debate, or just run off at the mouth with claims that you can not support. If you are smart enough to criticize my answers you should be smart enough to come up with your own answers and not just keep telling me that we can not protect our children. Your way the kids will just keep getting dead.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
Robert You are stating what you think, fear and so on and discounting what you should know and that is that kids are being killed in these free shooting zones. so you want us to go with your opinion when we know that doing nothing will mean more dead kids. Your opinion and guesses or more dead kids????

When we cut out all the, feels, thinks, and I just knows, and go with the numerical proven facts then the choices get a little clearer.

Should we just believe you and go with your way of minor population control??

The only choice is to do something to stop it or at least slow it down or do what Robert wants us to do and let them die.

Simple choice.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
To the OP- Please watch more than one news channel, possibly do some reading. Please try to gain some perspective before posting such utter bullshit.

Hillsboro OR
Username hidden
(33 posts)
"A road kill sampler a day keeps the liberals away" must be the theme song at every bottom-rock 'Republic-con prayer breakfast' on Monday mornings.

Sung to accompaniment by a 'squamata family fidders' favorite.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7079 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   52 to 61 of 96   End
TOPIC: How the anti American anti Constitution people think