How the anti American anti Constitution people think : Swingers Discussion 2159671042
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsHow the anti American anti Constitution people think
TOPIC: How the anti American anti Constitution people think
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   42 to 51 of 96   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Party I've answered that question clearly and repeatedly in here. I guess you hearing isn't very acute. We stop all of the pot cops now. We do not pursue growers, dealers, users at all except when they are using in a way where it would be considered dangerous in a way that the use of alcohol would be considered dangerous. Take all that money and all those cops and put all those resources toward securing our schools. This would provide a well trained last line of defense almost instantly. Our President called them "resource officers" and is already looking at more funding to expand this Clinton program. If President Obama can use his executive orders to stop enforcement of the majority of our immigration laws to protect the children of Illegal immigrants, and he did, then he can use an executive order to stop enforcing the antiquated pot laws and use those assets to protect the children of American citizens.

Now you need to answer some questions that you have avoided repeatedly. What value do you place on our children. You keep saying that we don't have the money to protect them. We do have the money to do ???? (Please make your list to answer that question. That list would more than likely fill this page.) But you still maintain that we don't have the money to protect our children. So why do you value all of these things, (on your list) more than our children?? What amount of money would you spend on out children.

I believe that we need to spend what ever it takes because they are worth protecting. You want to put a price tag on it and keep saying we can't afford it

So you feel that our children are not worth being protected..... That is the only conclusion that a logical person can come to.

The first responsibility we have as parents is to provide for and protect our children, today, tomorrow, and in the future. This must happen before we provide millions of people within a known voting block with a free cell phone, before giving Egypt F-16's and Abrams tanks. Both the internal and external spending could be cut to provide this protection very quickly if the democrats/liberals really wanted to.

And in that is the problem. The do not want to protect our children next week or next month, they want a political issue. They insist that Obamacare is absolutely necessary to keep our kids healthy and will fund that program but will not find the funding or take any steps to keep these same school children safe and alive. My line of thought says that keeping them safe and alive must be as important as keeping them healthy. I see that others think differently.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
Thank god, FJ!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16789 posts)
Norcal...the point of my sarcasm and hyperbole (I think so anyway) is the SAME question the right has been asking the left for 70 years now... "WHO is gonna pay for it????" I have yet to hear a logical answer .........Just an FYI......cutting things like PBS, NPR, and the NEFA will NOT pay for armed guards at the 250,000 schools, pre schools and daycare's in America

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
M, Bobby has to get laid to have children, fortunately there is slim chance of that.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19406 posts)
IMO free abortions for liberals would fix society...

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19406 posts)
Bobby, stop it, you don't have any kids and you wont have any. Thankfully.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16789 posts)
We don't have mass shootings as an every day thing. Even if we did, more guns isn't the answer... Learning why these people do these crimes, identifying them before they act, providing more help to such people so to ensure the they do not become so deranged or far gone as to commit mass killings, is the only answer which works.

Our gold doesn't move from home to the school bus stop, to the school, to the the bus stop, to the house and then out in town.

Our kids are volnable every moment of everyday. We on the left have long ago accepted this reality.

The only way to protect them in the movie theaters, the day care, the boy scout camp, when they aren't under our watchful eyes... Is to fix society. To fix society, you must have mental healthcare.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7576 posts)
Unfortunately, when Klara found out that he's a fag, and a Nazi aficionado, she couldn't deal with it, and bailed.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16789 posts)
Well he still has Klara...

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19406 posts)
The closeted homo nazi aficionado ran from room to room, knocking on doors, begging people to believe him that he's no fag. But door after door was slammed in his face. Poor thing.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16789 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   42 to 51 of 96   End
TOPIC: How the anti American anti Constitution people think