How the anti American anti Constitution people think : Swingers Discussion 2159671022
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsHow the anti American anti Constitution people think
TOPIC: How the anti American anti Constitution people think
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   22 to 31 of 96   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I never said to hell with our country And it would be easier to make a list of countries who DON'T hate America than those who do, but in the real world our security depends on some of them. Without Suez canal access or ability to function in the middle east both militarily and commercially is screwed, so unless you want to conquer the world or be isolationists, both of which would deprive us of more revenue that aid to Egypt, you better come up with a better plan

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
So you say the hell with our country and keep funding the countries who hate us. You are a true P.O.S.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Egypt is an important American ally located in one of the most strategic spots on earth, and 1.3 billion would fund about half the schools in America for about a year and a half...better go back to the drawing board brainiac

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
Congress has approved $1.3 billion in military aid to Egypt - the same level the country has received for years - for the current fiscal year, which ends on September 30. Congress also approved $250 million in economic aid and up to $60 million for an “enterprise fund.”

I think this money could be used to protect our schools instead of being sent to a country that hates us. It it ran by FRIENDS of Obama The Muslim Brotherhood.

Due we need to send them F-16's and M-1 Tanks. Lets get real people AMERICA FIRST

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Mark...it's moot...because no such bill would ever make to the floor of the GOP house for a vote

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
Mark:

Your answer to paying for the supplies and other cost related to the training which front sight isn't able or willing to pay for. (Weapon, holster, travel, logging, ect...) as being paid for with tax write offs...

A tax right off is money that these people do not have to pay into the government. This effectively places less money into the federal government and increases the growing debt by fewer tax dollars being collected.

Where is front sight gaining their income to pay for the training of thousands of teachers every year? More tax right offs? Increased prices for want to be cops seeking Act 235 or 120?

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7423 posts)
See you two: You asked who will pay for the training. Thinking there is no answer. I pointed out, Front Site will. And you retaliate with bizarre rhetoric. No factual base at all. All of it made up in your heads.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
Mark....Tax write offs are smoke and mirrors and an addition tax burden to everyone else. I chuckle as I remember some of my teachers in school, and how 90% of the student body could take their gun and turn it on them any time they chose It's a monumentally STUPID idea, as well as a economic pipe dream

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
Mark:

1) tax deductible? Oh you mean we the tax payers are paying for your piece of mind? Thought you righties were all about balanced budgets?

2) Free training? Great... Who's paying for the plane ticket? The housing? More tax deductions? More tax payers dime?

3) Isreal is at war with 9/10 of the Muslim world... They aren't having to defend their kids from random acts of terror, but from planned acts of terror committed by dead Enders and losers who can never obtain their goals of wiping Isreal off the map.

Oh and then there is this fact that the left in this country, will not bow to terrorism like you and the right are so willing to do by teaching our kids to live life in one state of fear and terror after another.

Every time a someone tells me that the only method is more guns, more death, I see a man as big as an ant is to the sun... Tinny ant, tinny man.

Schools are a place of education and reason, not fear and terror. We are not Isreal and if you want to live day in and day out in terror and fear like the isreal's must do, apply for citizenship, buy a plane ticket and go live there.

I'll just as soon take my 1 in 10,000 chance of meeting with a mass killing on my feet unafraid, despite not having a gun. Do you know why? Because I know two facts.

1) we all die sometime. 2) if I am close enough to a mass killer to safely shoot... I am either shot or he is by now reloading. If I am shot, I am unlikely able to return fire. (only in the movies are you able to say "It's only a flesh wound." and return fire.) If he is reloading... I'll enjoy breathing the fuck out of him as I run at them as you can't run faster than a bullet and an aimed shot after their reload is faster than you.

Bottom line is, more mass killers have been stopped by their own weapons or unarmed persons tackling them to thr ground than shooters...

Here is another fact. The more would be law abiding shooters you have, the more likely they are to shoot each other not realizing that you (or other) shooter just shoot the bad guy.

So when law abiding citizen who is armed exits a class room to shoot the shooter and shoots you... Because you are left standing, you have ONLY yourself to blame as that other guy saw you armed and shooting.

Now comes the police who shoots the guy who shot you, and you shot the real shooter... Now we all are shooting each other... Or maybe the real shooter shot you and claims you were the shooter... Law abiding citizen shooter B lowers his guard and now is shot by the real shooter.

There really are a dozen ways it can play out... And no one can account for them all.

So we more enlightened lefties make it fairly simple... Don't fear death so much that you must live in a never ending state of paranoia and PTSD.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7423 posts)
Robert: Front Site which is perhaps the finest weapons training site in the world is offering to teach any teacher who comes with signed School Letter Head authorizing a teacher to learn to carry, "free training". Any thing else would be a tax write off. The side arm, holster, ammo and the trip out to Nevada would all be tax deductible. Now remember this Robert. Before you come back as a tax expert you have admitted in your posts: "YOU KNOW JACK SHIT about tax write offs.... We have even tried to help you. And you just came back with your typical lame ass excuses. To you others who's claims about students will be shot without any proof. There have been a couple of active shooter situations in schools that were stopped by teachers or administrators who used their own weapons to stop the threat. They did not make it to national media coverage because no one got killed and it does not fit the current mass media format on use of firearms. Like it was posted just a couple of posts down. Israel teachers are armed. With both side arm and rifles. There are pictures of Israel teachers on field trips with their students with M-16's slung and 30 round magazines inserted. No reports of students being shot that I know of.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   22 to 31 of 96   End
TOPIC: How the anti American anti Constitution people think