How the anti American anti Constitution people think : Swingers Discussion 2159671091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsHow the anti American anti Constitution people think
TOPIC: How the anti American anti Constitution people think
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   91 to 100 of 101   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Take the all the dollars wasted on antiquated pot laws and enforcement and put it to use protecting our children. Take all the cops who are chasing the pot industry and put them in the schools.

I look at people who use the excuse of "where is the money coming from" as having already decided that our children are not worth what every price it takes to keep them safe. So I guess it is alright to keep kids safe it is cheap but not if it is expensive.

Yea, we have a huge disagreement there. Keeping our children safe is worth whatever dollars it costs.

Red Bluff CA

Username hidden
(438 posts)
Norcalcouple....actually there is NO expectation of free speech on a privately owned internet web site. I could be removed for virtually any reason, good or bad. It's like I say on one of my sites, "Speech is free, bandwidth is not" As far as assault weapons go, they were specifically addressed in Heller vs US, and justice Scalia clearly stated they did not make the cut in terms of constitutional protection, so you see, there is no need to speculate here, a ban is NOT a violation of the constitution

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
Party, No one ever said you have a right to talk, others, but not you. You are still talking. So you have made the assumption that you have a right to speak under the first amendment. No judge or court has declared that you have a right to talk in here or post in here. You assume that right and I doubt seriously if you have asked anyone for permission. Your comment is very devoid of facts or substance. The laws do not say you can possess a sword but you are allowed to. The way our nation and constitution works is that we do not have to ask for permission to enjoy and utilize our rights. The last AWB did not outlaw all semiautomatic rifles, not even all AR-15's or AK type weapons. That is a fallacy that some of the bun banners want to toss out but is is BS. This AWB is going to fly like a lead duck. Even the democrats are admitting that it has almost no chance of making it through our congress. Fact, semi automatic rifles and pistols have been around for over a hundred years and the courts have never declared them as being not protected, but then again the courts have never declared that bolt actions rifles or single shot muzzle loaders are protected or not protected either. If you want to discuss any aspect of the second amendment and our "RIGHTS" guaranteed to us by that amendment and our constitution I will be glad to have that debate with you. You must make some kind of point to initiate that debate. What I'm hearing here is a child like, "they didn't tell you you could either." No they didn't and i do not have to ask permission to exercise second amendment rights any more than you have to ask to utilize your first amendment rights.

Red Bluff CA

Username hidden
(438 posts)
Sweettart,,,,good idea, except state and local governments can't afford it either The question remains...who is going to pay for it?

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
Sweet I agree.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
Personally I think school security should be left to the state and local government.

Username hidden
(1434 posts)
BTW...TRY getting a bill through the GOP House to pay for armed guards in the 250,000 daycares and schools in the US...LOL....and watch how much they DON'T care about your kids safety

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
Reagan was surrounded by 12 armed guards...he got shot anyway, and his attacker was taken down without a shot being fired...but,,,,what does ANY of that have to do with some mouth breathers who want assault rifle which have NEVER been ruled as constitutionally protected?

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
Wouldn't the president be safer if the Secret Service carried GFSZ signs instead of guns?

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
...but watch the liberal scream if;

Eliminate armed guards for the President, Vice-President, and their families, and establish Gun Free Zones around them Gun Free Zones are supposed to protect our children, and some politicians wish to strip us of our right to keep and bear arms. Those same politicians and their families are currently under the protection of armed Secret Service agents. If Gun Free Zones are sufficient protection for our children, then Gun Free Zones should be good enough for politicians.

Peoria AZ

Username hidden
(2322 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   91 to 100 of 101   End
TOPIC: How the anti American anti Constitution people think