Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics How the anti American anti Constitution people think
TOPIC: How the anti American anti Constitution people think
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   81 to 90 of 96   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Read the TOS you agreed to when you joined SLS....the big print givith, the small print takith away

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
Wow a lot of off the wall statements. I've been involved in many discussions about having armed professionals in schools and you are the only one who has arrived at the total and absolute knowledge of what every on else intends to accomplish this with untrained, under qualified and underpaid individuals. I'd like to visit your crystal ball one of these days to check out some stock futures. Just how is it you know what everyone intends to do???? I've been talking to local and state education officials and local and state law enforcement and the consensus is that if it happens it has to be staffed with well trained professional people. You are still stuck on the notion that we can not spend much money to protect our children. Your position speaks loudly for how you value them.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
It was NOT one judge, or just ANY judge...it was as I recall 5 Judges, and the opinion was written by THE most Conservative judge on the SCOTUS...when people ask "where do you draw the line", the answer is ...the line has been drawn. neither assault rifles or hi capacity magazines for rifles or handguns meet the criteria of "those which are commonly used by citizens for security and lawful practices". There was nothing vague or ambiguous about the decision. If you want to challenge it or prevent implementation legislatively fine , but as of now it is within the constitutional perameters of the federal Government to regulate those classes of waepons by virtue of both Heller and Milller

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
Norcalcouple....actually there is NO expectation of free speech on a privately owned internet web site

LOL we are here and we are exercising our assumption of free speech so it has to be true. Our presence and discussion are proof of that on both parts.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
Norcalcaouple....the ones you would need to convince would be the party of NO, and if they did agree, you would then have to convince them that 'armed security" is useless and in fact, MORE dangerous if you plan to do it on the cheap with $9 an hour High School drop outs who work for private security companies, or worse yet, volunteer whacks like Arprio recruited, many of whom were found to have criminal records themselves Sorry...not gonna happen...if the creation of the Tennessee Valley Authority and Hoover dam were proposed to THIS congress, the south would still be reading by candle light and the southwest would be a baron desert

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
That was one judge and not any kind of judicial decision and to represent it as anything but a singular opinion is not honest. If you take your whole line of thought and base your entire arguments on that you are sunk already because it has no official meaning or connotations at all. I know that decision well. He made no statement that holds any weight of law or made law that applies to semiautomatic firearms not being legal. In fact the handgun that they specifically found to be legal was in fact a semiautomatic pistol.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
Take the all the dollars wasted on antiquated pot laws and enforcement and put it to use protecting our children. Take all the cops who are chasing the pot industry and put them in the schools.

I look at people who use the excuse of "where is the money coming from" as having already decided that our children are not worth what every price it takes to keep them safe. So I guess it is alright to keep kids safe it is cheap but not if it is expensive.

Yea, we have a huge disagreement there. Keeping our children safe is worth whatever dollars it costs.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
Norcalcouple....actually there is NO expectation of free speech on a privately owned internet web site. I could be removed for virtually any reason, good or bad. It's like I say on one of my sites, "Speech is free, bandwidth is not" As far as assault weapons go, they were specifically addressed in Heller vs US, and justice Scalia clearly stated they did not make the cut in terms of constitutional protection, so you see, there is no need to speculate here, a ban is NOT a violation of the constitution

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
Party, No one ever said you have a right to talk, others, but not you. You are still talking. So you have made the assumption that you have a right to speak under the first amendment. No judge or court has declared that you have a right to talk in here or post in here. You assume that right and I doubt seriously if you have asked anyone for permission. Your comment is very devoid of facts or substance. The laws do not say you can possess a sword but you are allowed to. The way our nation and constitution works is that we do not have to ask for permission to enjoy and utilize our rights. The last AWB did not outlaw all semiautomatic rifles, not even all AR-15's or AK type weapons. That is a fallacy that some of the bun banners want to toss out but is is BS. This AWB is going to fly like a lead duck. Even the democrats are admitting that it has almost no chance of making it through our congress. Fact, semi automatic rifles and pistols have been around for over a hundred years and the courts have never declared them as being not protected, but then again the courts have never declared that bolt actions rifles or single shot muzzle loaders are protected or not protected either. If you want to discuss any aspect of the second amendment and our "RIGHTS" guaranteed to us by that amendment and our constitution I will be glad to have that debate with you. You must make some kind of point to initiate that debate. What I'm hearing here is a child like, "they didn't tell you you could either." No they didn't and i do not have to ask permission to exercise second amendment rights any more than you have to ask to utilize your first amendment rights.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
Sweettart,,,,good idea, except state and local governments can't afford it either The question remains...who is going to pay for it?

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   81 to 90 of 96   End
TOPIC: How the anti American anti Constitution people think