How the anti American anti Constitution people think : Swingers Discussion 2159671011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsHow the anti American anti Constitution people think
TOPIC: How the anti American anti Constitution people think
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   11 to 20 of 96   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Anyway...Isreal getsthe most US Military aid, Egypt is second.....contrary to what the vagina in a bathrobe and her cut and paste says, we don't have to love our ally, they just need to meet our strategic needs, and Egypt does.

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
Sed..spend less time at the biker bar and meth lab. get your GED and then come back and talk to the grown ups..K punkin? BTW..."pudgy"? LOL Interesting since your hubby is clearly 40 pounds over weight Now be a good lil Republican housewife and bake a batch of cookies..K?

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
There is no bigger ignorance than what Pudgy put on display here.

Let the public shaming begin:

In 2012, Egypt permitted Iranian ships carrying weapons to Syria to *sail peacefully* right through the Suez. US objected, Egypt whom Pudgy wants to make others believe to be an ally, showed us the middle finger and said fuck you. In addition, when the US requested to deploy the US Navy ships at the southern entrance of the canal to stop the Iranian ships, Egypt thumbed it's nose at the US and said no. In fact, since then, Egypt continues to claim that it has "tight control" of the canal intimating that they are the ones making decisions about which nations will and won't be allowed to pass through it. The US has no say in the matter.

Israel as a true ally, allows the US to do quite a bit on it's soil. Including testing new military weapons, joint military exercises. A radar facility in Dimona which is an American radar facility in the Negev desert of Israel. The facility has two 400-foot radar towers designed to track ballistic missiles through space and provide ground-based missiles with the targeting data needed to intercept them. It can detect missiles up to 1,500 miles away. The facility is owned and operated by the US military, and provides only second-hand intelligence to Israel.

Joint development of the Arrow Anti-Ballistic missile program. Research that provides the US with the experience necessary to develop additional weapons systems.

On the Federal state and local levels close Israeli-US cooperation on Homeland Security. Israel was one of the 1st countries to cooperate with the USDHS. Partnership on many levels that includes: development and initiative to enhance homeland security, preparedness, travel & trade protection. Officers of the military from both countries meet regularly to conduct study on counter-terrorism techniques and new ideas in threat prevention.

Most importantly, the US maintains six war reserve stocks inside of Israel. It maintains some USD 900MM in military equipment at these sites. Also, the US keeps fighters and bomber aircrafts at these sites, as well as 500 bed hospital for US Marines and special forces.

But if you listen to Pudgy and his terrorist sympathizing whining he'd have you believe that Egypt is US's bff :).

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16444 posts)
SED you are right about that. But the way Obama is going he will end up not supporting Israel so he can work more closely with his Muslim Brothers.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
With an ally like Bibi...who needs enemies?

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
Vacpl4..nice to know the fact I am educated intimidates you, and the fact that I can document my claims ticks you off......meanwhile, until further notice, WE THE PEOPLE have flatly rejected your agenda...embrace it or change it.

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
Egypt is not an ally.

"I don't think that we would consider them an ally, but we don't consider them an enemy," Obama said during an interview with Telemundo, a portion of which aired during MSNBC's "The Rachel Maddow Show."

"They are a new government that's trying to find it's way," he added, acknowledging that the new regime was democratically elected.

huffingtonpost.c om/2012/09/13/obama-egypt_n_1879549.h tml ==========================

And despite the fact that, at a later date there were adjustments to the statement by the State Dept. Reality is that Egypt is not an ally.

The ONLY ally in the middle of the US is Israel.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16444 posts)
PP am glad you are the all knowing on every subject someone brings up. How dumb of me not to believe everything you say as the gospel truth. LOL once again you are a true P.O.S. anti-american. You have spent so much time spewing your BS that you are starting to believe it yourself. You made the commit that you feel sorry for me Well I don't feel sorry for you. You are a self absorbed arrogant asshole just like the one YOU PEOPLE elected to run this country. When the true WE THE PEOPLE take back our country you will be sitting there with your hand out. But we won't be putting anything in it. You will have to work for what you get.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Sweettart..I have read your posts, and a straw man rant like that is beneath you. Egypt is not Iran, and the Muslim brotherhood is not Al Queada.

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
Use that money to deport anyone in America who hates immigrants. To any country that will take them.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   11 to 20 of 96   End
TOPIC: How the anti American anti Constitution people think