How the anti American anti Constitution people think : Swingers Discussion 215967101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsHow the anti American anti Constitution people think
TOPIC: How the anti American anti Constitution people think
Created by: norcalcouple100
Original Starting post for this thread:
THIS IS SOOOOOO TRUE!!!!!!

HOW LIBERALS THINK. GUNS

WE PROTECT OUR PRESIDENT WITH GUNS WE PROTECT OUR CONGRESSMEN WITH GUNS WE PROTECT OUR GOVERNORS WITH GUNS WE PROTECT OUR CELEBRITIES WITH GUNS WE PROTECT OUR SPORTING EVENTS WITH GUNS WE PROTECT OUR JEWELRY STORES WITH GUNS WE PROTECT OUR BANKS WITH GUNS WE PROTECT OUR OFFICE BUILDINGS WITH GUNS WE PROTECT OUR FACTORIES WITH GUNS WE PROTECT OUR COURTS WITH GUNS WE PROTECT OUT CHILDREN WITH SIGNS THAT SAY "THIS IS A GUN FREE ZONE" AND CALL SOMEONE WITH A GUN WHO DOES NOT PROVIDE ARMED ASSISTANCE FOR 10 MINUTES WHEN THERE IS AN EMERGENCY. THEN WE BLAME THE PEOPLE WHO WANT TO PROTECT OUR KIDS WITH WELL TRAINED ARMED PROFESSIONALS WHEN OUR CHILDREN ARE KILLED.

There is no longer any excuse or anything to hide behind. We need well trained armed professionals in our schools to protect our children.

THE ONLY LOGICAL CONCLUSION TO THIS IS.....

We now know beyond any doubt that Gun Free Zones do not work. If our President does not do this the next time some crazy goes into a school and kills our children IT WILL BE TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY HIS FAULT because he close to play politics instead of protecting our children. If you do not support the armed defense of our children that blood will also be on your hands.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 96   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Generally I have been...I now have that sick individual on Iggy...so it will be much easier

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Then please, be civil in your posts.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
MARK...Civility is reserved for those who deserve it

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Party: Is that all you can do to bring discussion to a forum. Look behind you. You have lost your bowell.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
Sorry Sed you pathetic gash in a bathrobe, you are back on iggy, you have crossed the threshold between being fun to mock and belittle into being creepy and boring. You should go out and find your chubster husband a $10 crack whore...he will be grateful..providing you can shake $10 worth of change off the trailer floor Sorry Sed...you ARE the weakest link...bu bye

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Sweet, believe you me, you are 100% spot on. You understand the topic perfectly. The liberal dirt that you're communicating with is completely ignorant in regards to middle east.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16829 posts)
Sweetart...Russia has ICBMs aimed at our cities 24/7/365, enough to vaporize 60% of the US population. There are 4 Billion Chinese who support N Korea with whom we are technically still at war Don't fall into the trap of Islmaphobia

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Your husband is 5'6 300 pounds? Wow....I had him at no more than 250 based on the pics Now run along sed...your cookies are burning

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
And Israel will continue to get more aid, in fact, aid will increase in the next ten years. While you continue to try to gnaw on that lard that you're surrounded by.

Have another bon bon pudgy, it's the only way to sooth that horrible anger that you're feeling now.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16829 posts)
Heh, at 5'6 and 300lbs chasing chubs he says my hubby is 40lbs overweight, idiot, my husband would be 150lbs if he lost 40lbs. You would give up everything that you have, including the chubbies that you're surrounded by, to look like him. How many times does one of these monstrosities that you hang out with need to punch your *ample* mid section to get that dicky to pop out? :)

You're too cute pudgy one, just too cute!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16829 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 96   End
TOPIC: How the anti American anti Constitution people think