How many bullets do you need : Swingers Discussion 2156151051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsHow many bullets do you need
TOPIC: How many bullets do you need
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   51 to 60 of 73   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Firepower leasing should be one function of the Quartermaster,

ZZ Nope I prefer my own. I have carried and used the governments weapons for years. I learned what was good and bad what I liked and didn't like. Now I build my own and much prefer them. I have a .338 Lapua sitting on my bench right now. The topside glass and stock are already done just waiting on me to finish the metal work. And you thought the only thing you had to worry about in your delusional fears was AR looking rifles.

Red Bluff CA

Username hidden
(438 posts)
Damn ZZ you got a title now I know you think you are an expert on all things.

Berryville VA

Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Your fear is so great, you believe that any statement of Wayne's NRA World pubications is greater than the Will of the People, the President of The United States, and the Department of Homeland Security.

{Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of mankind? The Shadow knows}.

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6602 posts)
Fair firepower should be the law. Every citizen who pays state and federal taxes pays for the service of their National Guard. Since the National Guard has an arsenal, every citizen concerned about safety from crazy people owning and carrying assault weapons should be given a chance at self-defense without having to purchase more weapons for protection.

Firepower leasing should be one function of the Quartermaster, committed to the Citizens Corps and Homeland Security. As Field Operations Marshall, I would be a great liason between the Guard and the Corps.

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6602 posts)
fjep, Hell I don't pay him any mind> And I think you are right about him lol

Berryville VA

Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Vacpl ZZ gets high on Clara gas, don't pay him no nevermind. In fact he has most of us blocked, probably so we will not block him. Honestly he is one sniff short of a rino fart.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
ZZ I see you found your way here to spread your anti-gun BS. They find there victims in GUN FREE ZONES that should be a clue for you how much of a coward these people are. That is why they take there lives when some one shows up with a gun. Just like the one in the mall did when a person pulled his weapon on the shooter he killed himself.

And if someone really wants to take out a lot of people in a crowed area they should use a shotgun 18 inch barrel 8 round mag tube 3 inch #1 buck shot that is a total of 90 .30 cal projectiles in just 8 pulls of the trigger.

Berryville VA

Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Every citizen should be permitted to check in with their local National Guard, and rent an armored personnel carrier loaded with anti-domestic terror weapons and ammunition after checking with the assault weapons database of crazy people with whom they have contact or may have contact.

Fair firepower is the Department of Homeland Security Citizens Corp prerogative.

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6602 posts)
Not only do I want the same quantity as the bad guy, but the same caliber, if not better!

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16497 posts)
Whatever is the largest number of bullets anyone is carrying, that's how many everyone should have.

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   51 to 60 of 73   End
TOPIC: How many bullets do you need