How many bullets do you need : Swingers Discussion 2156151031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsHow many bullets do you need
TOPIC: How many bullets do you need
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   31 to 40 of 73   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Amazing how hung up on words and emotions libtards get."

It's really not amazing. Liberals are superficial and driven almost entirely by emotion. They are just as easily swayed by their leaders and Hollywood actors. They elected a junior senator with no experience based on his words alone.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16826 posts)
CT are you always in the habit of ignoring people when they ask you a direct question? or do you ignore only the ones that make you feel uncomfortable?

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
Amazing how hung up on words and emotions libtards get.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
Ah FJ. You are what make America a nation of truly "different" people. For that, I celebrate. But every time you write a post with "libtard" or some other name, I substitute, "I'm an idiot who can't put words together so I use names". One might also substitute a profanity which I would concur. "I'm an As*****" come to mind. Believe it folks that I DO read and ponder your ideas. Do you? Any of us who think we "HAVE THE ANSWER" hasn't walked on water lately. But we all DO vote (I hope) and contribute to the American Democracy. What we say reflects upon our character and how we respect and treat others. Calling other "libtards" tells me you're a "retard". Yeah, I know, so wrong to use that word, but it's what you're truly trying to say. Just stick with the facts and what people write. You can't do that? Then get dished what you dish out. Stick with ideas? We'll all fall on the floor with disbelief and relief.

Southington CT
Username hidden
(326 posts)
A Radio Flyer wagon heaped with ammo is every Wayne's NRA World birthday fantasy.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6901 posts)
enganland is the top 10 most viloince counrty in the EU.they have total gun ban.in other words.no one is allowed to own a gun,except police and rich people........BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
That power-packed turtle blaster shoots how many rounds of ammo at dying road kill creatures from a moving vehicle?

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6901 posts)
Liberals like CT created the culture we have today. Now, there unknowingly sending the country on the course to tyranny. Liberals just aren't very bright. They think with their hearts instead of t and are easily persuaded.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16826 posts)
Shazam! The menu at Alice Spooker's Road Kill Restaurant includes deep fried turtle brains, endorsed by Wayne's NRA World.

Keep dat pavement bloody and dose bullets flyin' for freedom, Bubber.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6901 posts)
WEAPON PROBLEM IDENTIFIED HEY, BIDEN; SOMETIMES THE ANSWER IS BITING YOU IN THE BUTT!! Why is it that none of the disturbed and evil men, who steal guns, then go and kill movie-goers and children in school, has ever been identified as a conservative NRA member? Ft Hood: Registered Democrat shooter ~ Muslim Columbine: Too young to vote; both families were registered Democrats and progressive liberals Virginia Tech: Registered Democrat shooter ~ Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff Colorado Theater: Registered Democrat shooter ~Staff worker on the Obama campaign; Occupy Wall Street participant; progressive liberal Connecticut School: Registered Democrat Shooter ~ hated Christians, Common thread is that all of these shooters were "progressive liberal Democrats." Do you see a pattern here? INTERESTING, isn't it? Maybe we should outlaw Democrats!?

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   31 to 40 of 73   End
TOPIC: How many bullets do you need