How many bullets do you need : Swingers Discussion 2156151021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsHow many bullets do you need
TOPIC: How many bullets do you need
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   21 to 30 of 73   End
User Details are only visible to members.
If you've never known balance, it throws you.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
"There are a simpleminded few that simply parrot Rush and Fox talking points"

Not anything like a simpleminded moron who thinks others listen to Rush, or watch Fox because they disagree with the liberal stooges.

Why is it the libtards always do exactly what they whimper and cry about?

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
"You suggest that you have conservative views on some issues and progressive views on others. That confuses the simpleminded few, thus they attack you as "liberal."

Yaaaaaaaaaaaa. Us God fearin', gun lovin', war startin' conservatives on a SWINGER site just can't grasp that.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16706 posts)
So CT,

Once again, you avoided answering direct questions. Why is that, what are you afraid of? You made a statement that America has no enemies (paraphrasing). When I pointed out to you the absurdity and irony of your post, you went on to post a self aggrandizing post that didn't address anything that I posted. You painted yourself in the most flattering way that you can while shitting on others. How are you different than those you are accusing of as having no sex with strangers? What do you know of those strangers? What on earth do you know about other people that you never met?

Majority of those who post in politics also post in Open Forums. They post MORE than you seems to be your beef. I'm sorry that you're not as verbose as others that you seem to be disapproving of. You have no one to blame but yourself, type away, no one is stopping you.

You seem to be under the impression that just because someone calls a name they are worse than someone who is derogatory and deliberately condescending to others, and oh boy are the so called liberal here are experts in that. I'd take you a bit more seriously if your complaints were directed at all those who are in the habit of calling people names, not just those that do not tote your political ideology.

You seem to want to dictate to others what they should or shouldn't do, you judge them based on the quantity of posts they have, somehow arriving at the most ludicrous conclusions about them. How very "liberal" of you.

In conclusion, as far as I'm concerned, you're another run of the mill Lefty shill, who thinks that you are better than those with whom you disagree. But you're not. You're just another person, posting in these fora, who is frustrated because you are unable to control what others do.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
CT, over time a smattering of sane folks on both sides and even a few, true open-minded moderates come out of the woodwork and show themselves in these forums.

There are a simpleminded few that simply parrot Rush and Fox talking points and call everyone who don't march lockstep, "liberal," or rather "liberal idiots," "libtards," "stupid liberal," etc.

You suggest that you have conservative views on some issues and progressive views on others. That confuses the simpleminded few, thus they attack you as "liberal." They are either uneducated in or incapable of balanced thinking or unaware that this is a high pursuit.

Sometimes makes me think of the term, "lowlifes."

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2362 posts)
No Comanche, you are not the only one. And we both know from our history that the federal government cannot be trusted.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
CT

" So how am I different from other posters? I've posted on and off here for over three years in many different forum topics so I can be judged from the bulk of those stilll available or remembered by what I say next.

Translation: I'm a hit and run poster. I show up, spew my nonsense, then run away because I can't defend most of it.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16706 posts)
Does anyone on here, besides this injun, have a copy of the Constituition and Bill of Rights on display in there home? Just wondering.

Spring Branch TX
Username hidden
(318 posts)
Seduction. You make one of my points. I don't post here every day and in fact let a month or so go by until my recent posts. I've always maintained that too many people here think their views are so important that they need to express them over and over and over until it becomes almost a private chat room for about a dozen or so posters. So how am I different from other posters? I've posted on and off here for over three years in many different forum topics so I can be judged from the bulk of those stilll available or remembered by what I say next. I have a few hundred posts in my history at the moment instead of many thousands. My responses are usuallly more than a few words. You'll find I go to ideas and do my best to avoid name calling that is so prevalent. I'm a social liberal with conservative financial views and my previous posts show that. I've challenged people to look at what their own 401Ks and other saving plans when they rail against the various government retirement funds now in financial difficulty. I've challenged those who rail against health care to get in shape, exercise, and not be a part of "obese America". But I'm not libertarian because I believe as an advanced and prosperous (yeah, I know, but our country is better off that most out there) nation we need to take care of the least fortunate in our society in whatever way we define that. I've posted several times that our country manages to keep moving forward no matter who gets elected and it's important that we vote not only nationally but be involved locally. Am I a closed minded liberal? I've posted my views but also have said many times that I don't pretend to have alll the answers and that we all help our Democracy. At the same time, I've posted what is obvious to all; that our country is more deeply divided politically than any time in the last century and unless we each give up a little, we won't get a lot. I've been a Republican and a Democrat in my lifetime and I've voted for Independent party candidates both on a local and a national scale. Finally, I believe, no, I KNOW that there are very responsible, intelligent, and trustful politicians that belong to both parties. We just have to allow them to lead and not shackle them when they want to vote "the wrong way" in order to achieve the greater good.

Southington CT
Username hidden
(326 posts)
I think of him as the "Look Ma, no brains" guy. But I don't have to see him any more, and if he blows fuses and goes on a rampage, it's not my fault.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   21 to 30 of 73   End
TOPIC: How many bullets do you need