How many bullets do you need : Swingers Discussion 2156151041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsHow many bullets do you need
TOPIC: How many bullets do you need
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   41 to 50 of 73   End
User Details are only visible to members.
M, CT not only believes in ignoring the second amendment, it is clear he despises the first also.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
CT, I'd take you a bit more seriously, if you posted the same outrage and your fellow cohorts who are in the habit of doing the same; 8incher, Bobby, NK.

But you seem to be only upset when someone with whom you disagree does that.

How does that make you different against what you ranted against?

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
As usual, FJ uses "names" like libtard and tries to label people. Until reasonable people ignore them, we give people like him power of opinion when in fact, reason escapes them. Our country has problems today because of people like him. He labels people and tries to diminish them, whatever their argument. By trying to apply a "name", he thinks they should not be taken seriously. He posts thousands and thousands of times here. Really! One has to wonder why someone can't make their case in a few well chosen words. It's because they can't, no matter what their political persuasion is. I last posted in the political forum (before today) weeks ago. You should all try it. It's refreshing. Some bullshit artist here should try it too but I think you're all addicted to promoting your point of view. Keep in mind that all the bullshit that goes on in this forum doesn't matter at all. Only the voting booth counts. Those that wanted the Republican platform LOST. The "libtards" won. But will that change the closed minds of those who continue to try to belittle others here? No. But it does show that they're full of hot air when they try to maintain that the country supports their views.

Southington CT
Username hidden
(326 posts)
* Let's stop fighting make believe enemies and start to solve the country's violent disposition. *

What a self serving arrogant statement. I dare you to stand in front of the families of the American hostages who lost their lives in Algeria and state that.

Repugnant.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Oh the Black Gun , you mean the one that is the No.1 Target rifle and the most popular rifle in the USA that may now be banned because a few losers went nuts !!

Lets look at the Enfield rifle , Bolt action ,10 round magazine, capable of 37 rounds per minute , and thats reloading the rifle 3 times without removing the magazine!! That will probably be on the next list of BS to ban.

Danbury CT
Username hidden
(66 posts)
I do believe the 2nd does not say a thing about hunting !

Danbury CT
Username hidden
(66 posts)
CT we are back to square one. Those who know very little or nothing about how the vast majority of this nation use firearms trying to dictate what we need. The problem is that we have rights and those rights have nothing to do with what you or anyone else thinks we need. It would be the same for me to demand that you only get to speak publicly once a week and then you can only use 30 words or less. All because that is what I think you need to express your opinions. Words have done much more damage to humans than guns ever have but this would still be a stupid position on my part. You have a right to your words under the first amendment in our bill of rights and I have a right to be armed under the second amendment contained within the same document. I can not limit your words by what I think you need and you can not limit my rights by what you think I need.... If you want to have an honest discussion based on the provable facts of this black gun issue I would welcome that interaction.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
I think we need to control libtards in this country. It is usually those individuals that are prone to violence. Law abiding citizens do not kill people, and criminals do not obey laws, any laws.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
As a country, we need to start to control arms that have nothing to do with hunting and that have everything to do with warfare. What's the big deal? Frankly, if you think it won't make a change then let it happen. Those of us who think it will make a difference will be happy and you will still have the weapons needed to defend yourself or go hunting. Let's stop fighting make believe enemies and start to solve the country's violent disposition.

Southington CT
Username hidden
(326 posts)
Changing magazines in this scenario takes under 1 second with just a little practice.

For anyone who doubts this do a search for vids of comp shooters who shoot "pins"

It is a multi magazine speed contest that is a blast to shoot.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   41 to 50 of 73   End
TOPIC: How many bullets do you need