How many bullets do you need : Swingers Discussion 2156151011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsHow many bullets do you need
TOPIC: How many bullets do you need
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   11 to 20 of 73   End
User Details are only visible to members.
" The idea being if a gun is stolen, the owner may assume some liability and therefore will keep it locked up or protect it in some way. Personally, I think it won't solve things but I'm intrigued by the idea. "

Try forward thinking. If that passes, now long behind would be the same thing for cars and other objects. Do you want to be liable for what somebody does with your car after they steal it???????????

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17149 posts)
Norcal, You make some valid points in this and other posts. You have experience with guns. The country is at an inflection point where we are ready to do SOMETHING to limit gun violence. There are many opinions and ideas. At no time will I say I know everything about guns or what the best solutions should be. But we all can read the newspapers and know that there are many bills about to be submitted by our elected representatives. Something is going to change. In CT, a representative is floating the idea of liability insurance being required by gun owners and he says that even the NRA offers it. The idea being if a gun is stolen, the owner may assume some liability and therefore will keep it locked up or protect it in some way. Personally, I think it won't solve things but I'm intrigued by the idea. If the mother of the Newtown murderer had secured her guns so only she could get to them, the massacre might have been prevented. I'm open to ideas.

Southington CT
Username hidden
(328 posts)
Fj's response to my calling him out on using names instead of ideas? Calling me a libtard! Is that how alll conservatives think? Unlike him, I don't group everyone together and know we all have different paths to our views and can't be lumped together by the party we currently belong to. But people with views like him won't change with what I write or whatever anyone else writes. So sad. For everyone else reading this, is it possiible you might change your position on a topic posted here by the quality of the points made by another poster? Really, give a thought. If any of us can't, shame on us.

Southington CT
Username hidden
(328 posts)
A Radio Flyer loaded with ammo and candy is every Wayne's NRA World devotee's birthday wish.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7036 posts)
fjep. that old saw, "I'm from the goverment and I'm here to help you.", is the only lie bigger than Owe-bama, and Hillary's line of batshit.

Spring Branch TX
Username hidden
(323 posts)
Goodenuff, we don't have a bearskin rug but we do love playing in front of the fireplace on our buffalo robe.

Spring Branch TX
Username hidden
(323 posts)
"Wow Perf, I thought the shoe might fit, but did not expect you would wear it so well. "

Lame response to my sarcastically witty reply to your whack-a-doodle post.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17149 posts)
what kind of gun rights do you have in canada........BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Wow Perf, I thought the shoe might fit, but did not expect you would wear it so well.

FJ, once a parrot, always a parrot. "Moron wanna cracker. Moron is a cracker."

Predictatards.

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2373 posts)
"Does anyone on here, besides this injun, have a copy of the Constituition and Bill of Rights on display in there home? Just wondering."

No, but I do have a flintlock rifle on display. The only gun that I actually display. Pretty low probability of that being stolen and used illegally. I keep the flint locked.

That's displayed right over the bearskin rug. Some nights we blow a load or two while bare on the bear.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   11 to 20 of 73   End
TOPIC: How many bullets do you need