How many bullets do you need : Swingers Discussion 215615101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsHow many bullets do you need
TOPIC: How many bullets do you need
Created by: perfectmatch69
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 1 to 10 of 73   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I was asked why I support checks on all firearms sales. The answer is very simple. It is the only way that I can find that will slow down the sale of firearms to those who can not legally buy them. It will not stop all illegal sales but it will stop some of them. I've been in and around the firearms business for a long time. I see a absolute need for a searchable mental health data base to be established right now for those who have been found by professionals to be a risk to themselves and others. This must become part of the background checks ASAP. I have seen many background checks rejected because of criminal records so I do know that it works at least a good part of the time. The more firearms sales we can funnel through this process the more bad buyers they will detect and reject. I do object to records of these sales being kept. I can not think of any other measure that will have any possibility of success or even a partial impact on keeping unauthorized people from buying firearms. I might as well tackle the other big step that a lot of people disagree with. We need to put well trained armed professionals in every school right now. This will not protect every child 100% of the time but it is the only thing that we can do not that will enhance the safety of our children. No other idea on the table from either side does anything for our children right now.

Red Bluff CA

Username hidden
(438 posts)
Every bit of energy in that direction is entirely wasted.

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
"Group sex with their five fingers eh? "

You say this as if there is some pride and joy to be taken in having group sex, I'd take the five finger orgy over group sex altogether. To each their own.

I still maintain that you're full of hot air. And call out only those from the right. When was the last time you called out ZZ? how about Ghost, or better yet 8inches, they're part of your the party line that you tote. Not one post from you calls them out. Oh that's right, you couldn't you were busy having orgies!

Please...

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16521 posts)
Sed, I have a track record of posts going back a few years now and they’ve been pretty consistent in content and goals and will back up what I say in this post. You attempt to attribute motive and opinions to me that just don’t exist. You say that I “made a statement that America has no enemies (paraphrasing)”. When? How? You say I “painted yourself in the most flattering way that you can while shitting on others”. I’ll put up the body of my posts over the years up against yours when comparing who is shitting on whom! I’ve called some posters out in the recent week or two and you try to paint me as not being considerate? Compared to them? Yeah, right. “How are you different than those you are accusing of as having no sex with strangers?” I know as much about them as you do. I look at their profiles, their pics, their certifications, and one can get a pretty good idea about someone by how they express themselves on the many topics posted here. I am like the 99% of people on the site who are here for the sexual adventures we enjoy, who dabble in the forums a little, and who think people are truly fantastic in so many good ways. I’m unlike the few that find others irritating; don’t have much good to say about anyone or anything, have group sex with their five fingers, and who can’t resist third grade name calling.

This site has thousands and thousands of members yet don’t you find it curious that there are many members represented and posting in the different forums but few stay in the political forum for long? I maintain that it’s because it’s dominated by a dozen or so who not just express their views but belittle others personally even though it’s their opinions and ideas that are at issue. New people just don’t stay long because they are intimidated and harassed. You immediately contribute condescending attitudes here as a liberal traits because they are “experts in that”. That’s the pat answer of so many in this forum, of many political persuasions, who have to attempt to demonize those who don’t hold views similar to theirs. No, it’s a reflection on one’s own personal character how they treat others when in person or in writing. I welcome different views and reading those making thoughtful comments and don’t try to put them in some kind of political box that will then justify any verbal vomit thrown at them. I don’t bombard them with posts but you thought that because I didn’t respond to one of your posts in 24 hours, I was avoiding you. Patience is a sign of maturity. I have a busy life and it doesn’t involve living and breathing on this site. I’m guilty as charged of that. Again, look at posts of mine from last fall if you don’t believe how I respond to others and to the ideas they’ve shared. We’ll all read yours and won’t be able to hold our breath long enough to avoid see your usual “shitting on others” or “usual lefty shill” expressions.

I challenge everyone who posts in these forums to write as if they’re discussing politics with their mother or father in-law who have different views. Think of it. You could question and disagree with them. They would probe your heart felt opinions and you would challenge theirs as well. But all the while you would have to realize that you need to be able to live with these people and use your diplomacy to stick with the issues so at the end of day, each would still respect each other and you could still share a beer with them. Nah, never happen.

Southington CT

Username hidden
(326 posts)
Because all felons/criminals buy their guns from FFLs and get background checks.

Bwhahahaha!

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
How about a term limit amendment for them as well. That would be a good start.

Berryville VA

Username hidden
(1750 posts)
norcal

" Background checks on every gun sale private or from a FFL holder. A ban on all ammo magazines that hold over 10 rounds..... I support these measures. "

Why? Would they have prevented any of the lastest round of shootings? Will they prevent future mass shootings?

I find no sense in supporting measures just to sound 'reasonable' or 'moderate'.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
Do you reckon we can get an amendment to Fienstiens bill that would require voters to have picture ID to vote? Nah, that's to much trouble.

Spring Branch TX

Username hidden
(301 posts)
"... some things are going to change but not nearly everything that the gun grabbers want..."

"Gun grabbers" would be those who grab up all the guns they can, because they fear their sale will be outlawed soon? People like that are easily stampeded by the crazed talk of NRA leadership.

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
CT I think things nationwide are going to end up about the way they are in California. Background checks on every gun sale private or from a FFL holder. A ban on all ammo magazines that hold over 10 rounds. I hope that there will be a much better searchable data base for those with mental health problems who have been found by proper professionals to be a threat to themselves or others. All of these things will be a fight on some level. I support these measures. The right will fight about the background checks and the left will fight about the privacy issues of the mentally ill. Some in here find it hard to believe that there are really moderates around. I am a moderate. It sounds like you are more moderate than left on this issue as well. What is not going to happen is another nationwide assault weapon ban. The political will power on the left is just not there for that. It caused many of the liberal legislators to loose elections the last time they did it. You are right some things are going to change but not nearly everything that the gun grabbers want.

Red Bluff CA

Username hidden
(438 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 1 to 10 of 73   End
TOPIC: How many bullets do you need